AP EAMCETEngineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test
- Test Level-: State Level
- Eligibility-: 12th
- Duration-:3 Hours
- Stream-: Engineering
- Medium-: Multiple
- Examination Mode-: Online
- Total Questions-: 160
Result : Click Here
A Common Entrance Test, designated as Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test - 2017(AP EAMCET-2017) of Andhra Pardesh will be conducted through computer based test( as per G.O.Ms.No.73 Higher Education EC.2 Depratment dated : 28.07.2011 and amenments & G.O.Ms.No.4 Higher Education(EC) Department dated 17.01.2017) by Jawaharlal Nehru Technology University, Kakinada for entry into the first year of the following professional courses offered for the acadmic year 2017-18 in State of Andhra Pardesh.
- B.Tech(Dairy Technology)
- B.Tech(Food Science and Technology)
ELIGIBILITY TO APPEAR FOR AP EAMCET – 2017
Candidates satisfying the following requirements shall be eligible to appear for AP EAMCET-2017:
- Candidates should be of Indian Nationality or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders.
- Candidates should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh / Telangana. The candidates should satisfy Local / Non-Local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh / Telangana. Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) order, 1974 as subsequently amended (See Annexure III).
- For Engineering, B.Tech. (Dairy), B.Tech. (Ag. Engineering), B.Tech. [Food Science and Technology (FS & T)] courses :
- Candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as optionals or related vocational courses in the fields of Engineering and Technology, conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh / Telangana, along with bridge course or courses conducted by it for candidates enrolled from academic year 2000 onwards, or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh / Telangana.
- Candidates should have passed or appeared at the final year of the Diploma examination in Engineering conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh / Telangana or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh / Telangana.
- In the case of Engineering, candidates should have completed 16 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission. There is no upper age limit.
- In the case of B.Tech. (Dairy Technology), B.Tech. (Ag. Engineering) and B.Tech. (FS & T) candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission and an upper age limit of 22 years for all the candidates and 25 years in respect of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates as on 31st December of the year of Admissions
AP EAMCET 2017 follows online counseling procedure: It includes verification of documents, option entry and seats allotment.
- Notification of AP EAMCET – 2017 : 09.02.2017
- Commencement of Submission of Online application forms : 09.02.2017
- Last date for submission of online applications without late fee : 17.03.2017
- Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 500/- : 26.03.2017
- Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate : 28.03.2017 to 03.04.2017
- Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 1000/- : 10.04.2017
- Last date for receipt of online applications with late fee of Rs. 5000/- : 17.04.2017
- Downloading of Hall-tickets from the website www.sche.ap.gov.in : 19.04.2017
- Last date for receipt of applications with late fee of Rs. 10000/- : 22.04.2017
- Date of AP EAMCET Examination (Engineering) : 24.04.2017, 25.04.2017, 26.04.2017 & 27.04.2017
- Time of Engineering Examination : 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM & 02.30 PM to 05.30 PM
- Declaration of Preliminary Key : 29.04.2017
- Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key : 02.05.2017 (5.00 PM)
- Declaration of Ranks along with +2 weightage. : 06.05.2017
SUBMISSION OF ON-LINE APPLICATION FOR AP EAMCET -2017
Application should be submitted through online mode only.
The following information must be kept ready for filling the details during Online submission:
- Hall ticket Number of Qualifying Examination
- Hall ticket Number of S.S.C. or equivalent
- Date of Birth
- Caste in case of SC/ST/BC candidates
- Aadhar Number
- PH, NCC, Sports etc.
- Income Upto One Lakh or Up to Two Lakhs or More than Two Lakhs (Rupees)
- Study or Residence or relevant certificate for proof of local status (last 12 years)
For Online submission, visit the website www.sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet. A candidate has to pay Rs.450/- as Registration Fee and late fee (if applicable) by opting any of the following two modes of payment: (a) AP ONLINE (b) Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking. After filling the Online Application Form with the required details, the candidate is required to verify all the details carefully and press Submit button. Filled in Online Application Form will be generated which contains Registration Number along with filled in details. The candidate is required to take printout of Filled In Online Application Form and it is to be submitted to the Invigilator during the examination after affixing a recent color photograph duly attested by the Gazetted Officer or Principal of the College where studied qualifying examination. The candidate should use the Registration Number for future correspondence.
CRITERIA FOR RANKING (AP EAMCET – 2017 “E CATEGORY”)
As per G.O.Ms.No 73 of Higher Education(EC.2) Department, dated 28-07-2011, the candidates who have secured qualifying marks in AP EAMCET-2017 and candidates belonging to the category of Scheduled Caste and Schedule Tribe, for whom qualifying marks have not been prescribed, shall be assigned ranking in the order of merit on the basis of combined score obtained by giving 75% weightage to the marks secured in AP EAMCET-2017 and 25% weightage to the marks secured in the relevant group subjects namely Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry of the qualifying examination.
For the preparation of merit list, in case of more than one student securing the same combined score obtained as mentioned above, the tie shall be resolved to decide the relative ranking by successively considering the following
- The total marks secured in AP EAMCET-2017
- The Marks secured in mathematics in AP EAMCET-2017
- The marks secured in Physics in AP EAMCET-2017
- The Percentage of Aggregate marks secured in the qualifying examination
- If the tie still persists, the older (based on date of birth) being given preference over the younger
The weightage of marks, in case of candidates belonging to the category of Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders, will be decided by a committee constituted by the competent authority
Downloading of Hall-tickets from the website www.sche.ap.gov.in : 19.04.2017