MHT CETMaharashtra Technology Common Entrance Test
- Test Level-: State Level
- Eligibility-: 12th
- Duration-:2 Hours
- Stream-: Engineering
- Medium-: English
- Examination Mode-: Offline
- Total Questions-: 100
The Government of Maharashtra has established "Admissions Regulating Authority and State Common Entrance Test Cell" as per the provisions of the Maharashtra Unaided Private Professional Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admissions & Fees) Act. 2015 (Mah. Act No. XXVIII of 2015).
MHT-CET 2017 will be conducted on Thursday, 11th May 2017 in the following cities:
Mumbai, Mumbai Sub Urban, Thane, Palghar, Raigad, Ratnagiri, Sindhudurga, Jalgaon, Dhule, Nandurbar, Nashik, Ahmednagar, Pune, Satara, Sangli, Kolhapur, Solapur, Aurangabad, Jalna, Beed, Osmanabad, Nanded, Parbhani, Latur, Hingoli, Buldhana, Akola, Washim, Amravati, Yavatmal, Wardha, Nagpur, Bhandara, Gondia, Chandrapur, Gadchiroli.
Schedule & Test Design: The MHT-CET2017 will consist of three question papers. Each paper is of 100 marks.
|Paper||Subject||No of MCQs||Mark(s) per question||Total Marks|
|1.||Online registration & Confirmation of Application Form on website||14-02-2017||23-03-2017|
|2.||Online registration on & Confirmation of Application Form on website (with additional Late Fee of â‚¹ 500/- )||24-03-2017||30-03-2017|
|3.||Issue of Admit Card (through candidate login)||24-04-2017||11-05-2017|
|4.||Date of MHT- CET 2017||11-05-2017|
|5.||Declaration of the result||On or before 04-06-2017|
Aspiring candidates shall visit website
- Points to remember before registering.
- You must have a valid email id. Only one registration is allowed using the same email id.
- You must have a valid mobile number. Only one registration is allowed using the same Mobile No.
- Email and SMS will be the standard mode of communication. Please check your email / mobile for updates.
- You need to upload your scanned photo while registering, hence keep ready a scanned clear photograph of yours. The photograph should be in .JPG format and the size of this photo file should be between 15 KB to 50 KB.
- You need to upload your scanned signature while registering, hence keep ready your scanned clear signature done on a white background. The size of this signature file should be between 5 KB to 20 KB.
- Educational details
- Select the subject(s) you wish to appear in MHT-CET 2017 viz. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and/or Biology
- Check all the data filled in the Online Application Form before submitting the same.
- No changes in Name, Father's Name, Date of Birth, Mobile No. and Email ID are permitted to the data once confirmed and submitted.
- Password entered while filling the Online Application Form should be a minimum of 8 to a maximum of 15 characters and must contain atleast one upper case character, one lower case character and one numeric.
- Online Application form filling starts on - 14th February 2017
- Last date for online submission of application form - 23rd March 2017
- Last date for online submission of application form with late fee - 30th March 2017
- Application Fee payment can be made online through Credit / Debit Card, Net-banking.
- Application Fee payable is as follows :
- For General Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J & K Migrant candidates : â‚¹800/- + Payment Gateway Charges
- Candidates of Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC] and Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only. : â‚¹600/- + Payment Gateway Charges
- Last date for making Application Fee Payment (with late fee) - 30th March 2017
- On payment of the Application Fee, the same will reflect in your application profile.
- You may take a print of your Application Acknowledgement form generated, for your records and future reference.
- No documents/Forms are required to be sent to MHT-CET office.
Issue of Admit Card (through candidate login) : 24-04-2017 / 11-05-2017