NMIMS NPATNarsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies National Test for programs after Twelfth
- Test Level-: National Level
- Eligibility-: 12th
- Duration-:2 Hours
- Stream-: Engineering
- Medium-: English
- Examination Mode-: Online
- Total Questions-: 150
NPAT 2017 (NMIMS Programs After Twelfth) is the official entrance test for admissions to Undergraduate Degree and Integrated Degree Programs (Academic session 2017-18) being offered by constituent schools of SVKM's Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (Deemed to be University u/s 3 of UGC act 1956) at Mumbai, Shirpur, Bengaluru, Indore and Navi Mumbai Campuses.
Programs covered under NPAT 2017
Undergraduate Degree Programs:
- Applicants must have passed class 10+2 or any equivalent including the international IB diploma
- Candidates waiting for the results of 12 class are also eligible to apply for the exam.
- Applicants who have passed 12th qualifying examination through distance or part time learning are not eligible to appear for this exam
- Candidates who have passed qualifying examination with compartment are also not eligible to apply.
NMIMS NPAT 2017 Pattern:-
- The NPAT would be an objective type multiple-choice test. (There will be no descriptive type of questions).
- The NPAT will comprise of 3 major parts as follows.
- Duration:- Composite time of 120 minutes for all test together
Section - No. of Questions:-
- Proficiency in English Language - 50 Qs
- Quantitative & Numerical Ability - 50 Qs
- Reasoning & General Intelligence - 50 Qs
For each Question for which a wrong answer is marked, 1/4th of the marks allotted to that question will be deducted as penalty.
- Last Date for Online Registration: Sunday, 30th April, 2017
- Last date for Form Editing : Monday, 24th April'2017 (Only addition school/ program, change of exam date, change of test city will be allowed)
- Test Dates: Saturday, 13th May and Sunday, 14th May, 2017
Eligible candidate can apply online through the website: http://www.npat.in/