NERIST NEE NERIST Entrance Exam
- Test Level-: National Level
- Eligibility-: 12th
- Duration-:3 Hours
- Stream-: Engineering
- Medium-: English
- Examination Mode-: Offline
- Total Questions-: 150
Online applications are invited for NERIST Entrance Examination (NEE) 2017 to be conducted by the North Eastern Regional Institute of Science & Technology (NERIST), Nirjuli, Itanagar, Arunachal Pradesh for Base Module (Certificate Course), Diploma Module & Degree Module Courses in Technology streams and also Degree Module course in Forestry. The NEE 2017 shall be conducted for admission at three levels/courses viz.,
- Course : Base (Certificate)
- Qualifying Exam : Class-X Appeared/Passed
- Course : Diploma in Engg & Tech (Technology Stream)
- Qualifying Exam : Class-10+2 (PCM) Appeared/Passed.
NEE-II (Vocational) :
- Course : Diploma in Engg & Tech. (Vocational)
- Qualifying Exam : Class-10+2,(Voc) - ITI/NERIST Certificate holder in AE / CE / ECE / EE / ME
- Course : B.Sc. Degree in Forestry
- Qualifying Exam : Class-10+2 (PCB) Appeared/Passed
- Course : B.Tech Degree (Technology Stream)
- Qualifying : 3 years Diploma in the relevant branch of Engg. & Tech.
Schedule for online submission of application forms.
11.01.2017 to 10.03.2017
Date of uploading of Admit card in the website
NEE – I
23/04/2017 (Sunday) from 10.00 A.M to 1.00 P.M.
NEE – II & III
22/04/2017 (Saturday) from 10.00 A.M to 1.00 P.M.
- FOR GE & OBC Rs 750/- + bank transaction charges
- FOR ST/SC/PH Rs 400/- + bank transaction charges
GENERAL INSTRUCTION TO THE CANDIDATES :
- Candidates must apply for NEE 2016 “ONLINE” ONLY by logging in the website https://www.neeonline.ac.in/
- Candidates must follow the instructions strictly as appear in the instruction panel.
- Candidates can fill up the entire form in one session or enter one part of the information and save and complete the same at a later stage within the due dates of filling and submitting the form.
- Be careful while filling up each of the fields or selecting an option from the drop down menu such as reservation code etc. For example, a list of Reservation code is mentioned along with the relevant field so that you can select the correct Reservation code based on your state and criteria.
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying examination in 2016, are also eligible to apply. However, they must produce mark sheets / grade cards/ pass certificates on the day of counseling/admission. Otherwise their selection will be cancelled.
- Online application can be done within 11/01/2016 and 07/03/2016.
- Application fee is Rs. 400/-+ bank transaction charges for SC/ST/PD candidates, and Rs. 750/- + bank transaction charges for GENERAL/OBC and all other candidates. Application fee is non refundable.
- After the final submission of application form ,no changes can be made by the applicant in his/her online application.
No of Seats