BSAUEEEB.S. Abdur Rahman University Engineering Entrance Exam
- Test Level-: National Level
- Eligibility-: 12th
- Duration-:2 Hours
- Stream-: Engineering
- Medium-: English
- Examination Mode-: Both
- Total Questions-: 200
BSAUEEE conduct online entrance test for B.Tech admission
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer and Science Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering(Automobile)
- Mechanical Engineering(Production)
- Polymer Engineering
- Cancer Biotechnology
- In 12th or equivalent exam, they need to have a scored minimum of 45% marks (for those belonging to general category) and 40% marks for those candidates belonging to Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe.
Exam Centres in Tamilnadu
Engineering Entrance Examination (BSAUEEE) will be conducted in the following cities:
Chennai, Coimbatore, Dharmapuri, Madurai, Nagapattinam, Tirunelveli, Tiruchirappalli, Ramand, Salem, Vaniyambadi
Exam Centres in other States
Bengaluru, Calicut, Kolkata, Nellore, New Delhi, Puducherry, Pune, Thrissur, patna, Ranchi, Vishakapatnam
Last Date of Application Registration for BSAUEEE - 15th April, 2017
BSAUEEE-Date of Entrance Exam in Chennai (Campus) - April 21 to 30, 2017
BSAUEEE - Common Entrance Date in All Centers across India: 22nd April, 2017
Eligible Candidate have to visit the offical site BSAUR http://www.bsauniv.ac.in/ and follow the following steps:
- â€‹admission open 2017
- apply online.
- Select Engineering/ Architecture
- Fill your personal detalis & Course reference, then click on save and next button.
- Upload your documents, then click on save and next button
- Then pay the fees by net banking or by debit or credit card or by e-challan.
- And finally Save and Print the application form for the future purpose.