AIMTArmy Institute of Management & Technology Entrance Exam
- Test Level-: National Level
- Eligibility-: Graduation
- Duration-:2 Hours
- Stream-: Management
- Medium-: English
- Examination Mode-: Offline
- Total Questions-: 100
AIMT (NAAC Accredited, An ISO 9001: 2008 Certified Institute, Accredited A Grade by GGSIPU, Dwarka, New Delhi), established in Jul 2004 is affiliated to Guru Govind Singh Indraprastha University, Dwarka, New Delhi and AICTE approved.
(a)candidate must have scored minimum 50% aggregate marks in:
Any Bachelor’s Degree of minimum three years recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU)
(b) Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Technology or any qualification recognized as equivalent thereto.
(c) Passed the final examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or England, the Institute of Cost and works Accountants of India or England or the Institute of Company Secretaries of India
Candidates who have appeared in Qualifying Examination
Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam (Graduation Final Year) are also eligible to apply. However, their admission will be provisional subject to production of proof of having acquired the minimum prescribed qualification at the time of admission. Students are required to furnish proof of having attained minimum qualification laid down by 15 July 2017, failing which their admission may be cancelled. Affidavit as per appendix 3 of GGSIPU brochure is required to be submitted by all students who do not submit proof of having acquired the minimum prescribed qualification. Compartment / Supplementary cases will be governed by GGSIPU rules.
On 01 July 2017the candidate should be below 35 years of age. i.e. candidates born on or after 02 July 1982are eligible.
The candidate should be certified by MH/RMO/Registered Medical Practitioner as physically and mentally fit to pursue the course. A certificate to this effect is required to be submitted by the candidate when the candidate joins the Institute
For More Detail : Click Here
Written Test and Selection Process
All candidates are required to appear in any one of the following entrance tests:
- Common Admission Test (CAT) conducted by Indian Institutes of Management (IIM) valid for the academic session 2017-19.
- Management Aptitude Test (MAT) conducted by All India Management Association on valid for the academic session 2017-19.
- Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) conducted by All India Council for Technical Education valid for the academic session 2017-19.
- Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT) conducted by Xavier School of Management valid for the academic session 2017-19.
Those desirous of seeking admission to AIMT, Greater NOIDA are required to obtain the soft copy of both bulletin with application formand the Information Brochure/Prospectus of the Institute. These are required to be submitted beforethe scheduled cut off dates.
- Online Application Forms available from : 15-Nov, 2016onwards
- Last date for receipt of completed AIMT application form : 31-Jan, 2017
- Last date for receipt of completed AIMT application form with late fee of Rs.200/- : 20-Mar, 2017
- Declaration of short-listed candidates for GD & PI at AIMT, Greater NOIDA : 2-Mar, 2017
- Phase-1 Group Discussion (GD) & Personal Interview (PI) and declaration of shortlisted candidates at AIMT, Greater NOIDA : 04-Mar, 2017 to 05-Mar,2017
- Phase-2 Group Discussion (GD) & Personal Interview (PI) and declaration of shortlisted candidates at AIMT, Greater NOIDA : Dates to be communicated Soon..
- Commencement of Orientation Program : 24July, 2017
- Commencement of the Course : As intimated by GGSIP University
Dates to remember
- CAT (Common Admission Test) : 4â€‹ thâ€‹ Dec, 2016
- MAT (Management Aptitude Test) : 4â€‹ thâ€‹ Dec/ 10â€‹ thâ€‹ Dec,2016
- CMAT (Common Management Admission Test) : 28-Jan 2017
- XAT (Xavier Aptitude Test) : 8â€‹ thâ€‹ Jan,2017
Prospectus & Application Form
Candidates desirous of seeking admission to AIMT, Greater Noida can obtain the Information Brochure/ Prospectus for MBA programme by downloading from the AIMT website - www.aimt.ac.in or by applying online. The application form will be submitted on or before 31 January 2017alongwith Demand Draft of Rs. 750/-. Rs 200/- will be added as late fee, if the application is submitted after January 2017.
Common Entrance Test or CAT analyses the skills of the aspirant in four sections: Quantitative Aptitude, Verbal Ability, Logical & Analytical Reasoning and Data Interpretation. It is also a test of time management.
1. Mathematics or Quantitative Section
Some of the core concepts in maths and quant subjects are:
- Percentages and its applications
- Ratio and its applications
- Numbers and its applications
- Geometry and its applications
2. English or Verbal Section
Promiment topics in this section are:
- Critical Reasoning (and its numerous applications)
- Reading Comprehension
3. Analytical Reasoning Section
Important topics under AR are:
- Blood Relations
- Direction Sense
- Data Structures
- Clocks and Calenders
4. Data Interpretation Section
Problems related to organised and unorganised data are quite common in this section. Core topics are as follows:
- Line graphs etc
Give yourself the best chance with these top ten study tips.
- Give yourself enough time to study. Don't leave it until the last minute.
- Organize your study space.
- Use flow charts and diagrams.
- Practice on old exams.
- Explain your answers to others.
- Organize study groups with friends.
- Take regular breaks.
- Snack on 'brain food'