CUMATCalicut University Management Aptitude Test
- Test Level-: State Level
- Eligibility-: Graduation
- Duration-:2 Hours
- Stream-: Management
- Medium-: English
- Examination Mode-: Offline
- Total Questions-: 120
CUMAT 2016 Exam Pattern
There will be total 120 objective question, Total time duration is 2 hours, and there is no negative marking.
Selection is based on the score obtained in the CMAT conducted by AICTE/KMAT Kerala conducted by ASC, Thiruvananthapuram and weightage awarded for 10+2 and the scores obtained by the candidates in Group Discussion and Personal Interview
The minimum score required for calling for GD & PI is 10% (7.5% for SC/ST candidates)
Important Dates :
- Last Date submission of application : 27.05.2017
How to Apply
Apply online through the website http://www.cuonline.ac.in/ (see the link "PG entrance" for remitting fee and submitting online application
Select the purpose "Application fee for MBA Admission 2017" while processing the Challan)
The candidates shall send the print out of the application along with the original challan receipt and a self addressed Rs.5/- stamped envelope (26cmx15cm) directly to "The Head, Dept. of Commerce and Management Studies, Calicut University Campus, University of Calicut, Malappuram 673635" so as to reach the same on or before April 2017 (05.00 PM)
Please note that online ID is mandatory for downloading hall tickets
Syllabus for Calicut University Management Aptitude Test (CUMAT)
- Verbal Ability
- Reading Comprehension
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Logical/Abstract Reasoning
Reference Books for Calicut University Management Aptitude Test (CUMAT)
- Mega Complete Book for MBA entrance test by Chandresh Agrawal
- MBA CET Super Guide by Sharma
- Master Guide for MBA CET by Gupta
- Face to Face with MBA by Arihanth Publications
- Quantitative Aptitude for MBA entrance exam by Guha Abhijit
- Quantitative Aptitude by Tata McGraw Hill by Arun Sharma
- R.S.Agarwal Books on verbal reasoning
- Wren and Martin English Grammar
- Verbal Ability by Arun Sharma
- Business English and Communication by Clark
- Quantitative Aptitude for CAT and Other MBA Entrance Examination by Time
- Logical Reasoning for the CAT and Other MBA Examinations by Time
- Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension for the CAT and Other MBA Entrance Examinations by Time
- Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning for the CAT and Other MBA Entrance Examination by Time
Give yourself the best chance with these top ten study tips.
- Give yourself enough time to study. Don't leave it until the last minute.
- Organize your study space.
- Use flow charts and diagrams.
- Practice on old exams.
- Explain your answers to others.
- Organize study groups with friends.
- Take regular breaks.
- Snack on 'brain food'
CUMAT Seats Allocation
|Sl No||Seat Reservation||% of Reservation|
|1||Open quota (On the basis of merit)||50%|
|2||Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC)|
|(a) ETB (EZ)||8%||20%|
|(b) Muslim (MU)||7%|
|(c) Latin Catholic other than Anglo Indian/SIUC||1%|
|(d)Other Backward Christians(OBX)||1%|
|(e)Other Backward Hindus(OBH)||3%|
|3||*Economically backward among forward communities(EBFC)||10%|
|4||Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes :||20%|