JNTU MBAJawaharlal Nehru Technological University MBA Entrance Exam
- Test Level-: State Level
- Eligibility-: Graduation
- Duration-:2 Hours
- Stream-: Management
- Medium-: English
- Examination Mode-: Online
- Total Questions-: 100
Jawaharlal nehru Technological university (JNTU) Master of Business Administration Entrance Exam acronym as JNTU MBA(HR / Finance / Marketing / Systems Entrance Test is conducted by JNTU for providing admission to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University. Hyderabad.
Any Bachelor’s degree of not less than 3 years duration.
- Last Date for Receipt of Applications : 20.06.2017 by 4.00 pm without fine
- Last Date for Receipt of filled in Applications with Fine : 29.06.2017 by 4.00 pm with fine of Rs.1000/-
- Date of Written Test : 06th July 2017 from 03.00 pm to 04.00 pm
Interested candidates can download from the website http://www.jntuh.ac.in
The filled in application along with all necessary documents and a crossed Demand draft for Rs.1000/- (Rupees one thousand only) drawn in favour of the Registrar, JNT University Hyderabad, payable at Hyderabad, on any nationalized bank should reachDirector, Admissions, JNTUH, Kukatpally, Hyderabad-500085 on or before 20.06.2017 by 4.00 pm
- Verbal Reasoning by R. S. Agarwal
- Verbal Ability by Arun Sharma
- English Grammar by Wren and Martin
- Pearson Guide to MBA Entrance Examination by Edgar Thorpe
- Quantitative Aptitude for MBA Entrance Exams by Abhijit Guha
- Business and English Communication by Clark
- Quantitative Aptitude by Arub Sharma
- A Complete Kit for MBA Entrance Examinations by S.Chand
- 40+ Solved Papers MBA Entrances by Arihant
- Ramesh Logical and Analytical Reasoning by A.K.Gupta
- Economics Time
- The Statesman
- The Hindu
- Business Today
- Business World
- Competition Success Review
- Business Line by Hindu Group
Give yourself the best chance with these top ten study tips.
- Give yourself enough time to study. Don't leave it until the last minute.
- Organize your study space.
- Use flow charts and diagrams.
- Practice on old exams.
- Explain your answers to others.
- Organize study groups with friends.
- Take regular breaks.
- Snack on 'brain food'
Number of the Seats: 40 Seats
Admission will be made with reservations for SC/ST/BC/DISABLED as per rules. 33 1/3% of seats are reserved for women.