RMAT Rajasthan Management Aptitude Test
- Test Level-: State Level
- Eligibility-: Graduation
- Duration-:2 Hours 30 Minutes
- Stream-: Management
- Medium-: English
- Examination Mode-: Offline
- Total Questions-: 200
The Rajasthan Management Aptitude Test (RMAT) is one of the broadest examinations across Rajasthan to get admission into the two-year MBA course for Management Institutions of Rajasthan. Only the domicile from Rajasthan can give RMAT entrance exam, it is not open for the candidates from other states of India.
The Management Institute of Rajasthan has always a top priority from the top recruiters in Rajasthan. The two-year MBA program is offered in 142 affiliated colleges of Rajasthan University
Rajasthan Management Aptitude Test Centers:
Applicants should have finished their Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent examination from a recognized university to apply for the examination. They should score an aggregate of 50% marks in case of general category and 45% in case of SC/ ST and OBC category applicants. Applicants who are in the final year of graduation can also apply for the examination.
- The paper is of 200 multiple choice objective type questions.
- The time for the exam shall be 150 minutes.
- No marks will be reduced for wrong answer and 1 mark will be added for every correct answer given.
- The paper shall be in English only.
- The distribution of the subject and question is as follows
Subject No of questions Reasoning and Aptitude 40 Data analysis and interpretation 40 Mathematical ability 40 English Language 40 General Awareness 40 Total 200
RMAT 2017 important dates are yet to be announced.
Steps for applying for RMAT 2017 form are mentioned below:
Step 1: Applicants need to register and download the application form from visit in http://www.rtu.ac.in/
Step 2: Applicants need to fill in their necessary personal, qualification and other details as mentioned in the form.
Step 3: After completion of form applicants need to pay their application fees online or through DD.
Step 4: Applicants to send the filled application form along with required documents on the following address: The coordinator, Rajasthan Technical University, Rawatbhata Road, Kota, Rajas than, PIN-324022.
- Applicants need to pay the application fees of Rs 1000/-
- Applicants can pay their application fees online through Debit/ Credit card and offline through DD.
- Data Interpretation and Reasoning
- General Knowledge/Banking Awareness
- QUANTITATIVE: Geometry, (Lines, angles, Triangles, Spheres, Rectangles, Cube, Cone etc) Ratios and Proportion, Ratios, Percentages, In-equations Quadratic and linear equations Algebra, Profit & Loss, Averages, Percentages, Partnership, Time-Speed-Distance, Work and time, Number system, HCF, LCM, Geometric Progression, Arithmetic progression, Arithmetic mean, Geometric mean , Harmonic mean, Median, Mode, Number Base System, BODMAS, Mensuration, Alligation & Mixtures, Work, Pipes and Cisterns, Simple Interest & Compound Interest, Set Theory, Venn Diagram, Instalment Payments, Partnership, Clocks, Probability, Permutations & Combinations, Topics like Trigonometry, Vectors, Binomial Expansion, Co-ordinate geometry, Logarithm, Calendar, Maxima & Minima Progression, Surds & Indices and Complex numbers.
- DATA INTERPRETATION: Data Interpretation based on text, Data Interpretation based on graphs and tables.
- REASONING: Graphs can be Column graphs, Bar Graphs, Line charts, Pie Chart, Graphs representing Area, Venn Diagram, etc. Critical reasoning, Visual reasoning, Assumption-Premise-Conclusion, Assertion and reasons, Statements and assumptions, identifying valid inferences , identifying Strong arguments and Weak arguments, Statements and conclusions, Cause and Effect, Identifying Probably true, Probably false, definitely true, definitely false kind of statement, Linear arrangements, Matrix arrangements. Puzzles, Syllogisms, Functions, Family tree - identifying relationship among group of people, Symbol Based problems, Coding and decoding , Sequencing , identifying next number in series, etc.
- ENGLISH: Comprehension of passage (Poems can also come). Verbal Reasoning, Syllogisms , Contextual usage, Analogies, Antonyms, Fill In the Blanks, Jumbled paragraphs with 4 or 5 sentences, Jumbled paragraphs (6 sentences with first and last fixed), Sentence Correction, Foreign language words used in English, Sentence completion, Sentence correction, odd man out, idioms, one word substitution, Different usage of same word etc.
- GENERAL KNOWLEDGE/BANING AWARENESS:
Current Affairs, Business, Punch line of companies, Top officials of big companies, Major corporate events
- Famous award and prizes
- World Records
- Books and authors
- Science, History, Geography, International organisations
- Important quotations
- Social issues, Sports, Finance, Automobiles, Entertainment, Politics etc.