VIT MBAEntrance Exam Vellore Institute of Technology MBA Entrance Exam
- Test Level-: National Level
- Eligibility-: Graduation
- Stream-: Management
- Medium-: English
- Examination Mode-: Offline
Result : Click Here
VIT University Cinduct conduct entrance test for MBA admission Programme.
- A minimum of 60% marks is required in undergraduate degree from a recognized University or Institution.
- The Bachelor’s degree should be of minimum 3 years duration after completion of higher secondary education (10+2) or equivalent.
- The candidate should have studied in regular full-time programmes.
- The candidates appearing for final year examination in 2016, whose results will be published before August 2016, are also eligible to apply.
- Relevant work experience will be an added advantage.
- The candidate should have taken any one of the tests -CAT/XAT/MAT/NMAT/GMAT/CMAT and the scores should be made available to the admissions office before the last date for application.
WAT and PI will be held at the centres in Bhopal, Chennai, Cochin, Coimbatore, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Madurai, Mumbai, New Delhi, Ranchi, Thiruvananthapuram, Vellore and Vijayawada.
For More Detail : Click Here
- Issue of application form : 04th December, 2016
- Last date to apply online : 15th March, 2017
- Date of Written test and Personal Interview : 25th March, 2017 (At Select Centres)
- Candidates can apply online at www.vit.ac.in/vitbs
- All eligible candidates will be invited for a written assessment test(WAT) and a personal interview (PI).
- The final selection will be made based on the merit list using a composite score with components:â€‹
- academic performance
- profile scoring - work experience, awards and recognition etc.
- WAT score
- PI score and
- the management aptitude test score