RNTCRailway Non-Technical Cadre Exam
- Test Level-: National Level
- Duration-:1 Hours 30 Minutes
- Stream-: Civil Services
- Medium-: Multiple
- Examination Mode-: Online
- Total Questions-: 100
RRB NTPC Exam 2017 - Railway Recruitment Board Non-Technical Popular Category Exam acronym as RRB NTPC is conducted every year by different Railway Recruitment Boards (RRBs) situated across the country for ecruitment of non-technical cadre in Class III (or Group C) services in the Indian Railways. Due to its National level approach this test is taken by most of the eligible aspirants.
RRB NTPC Exam is conducted for the following given Positions:
Commercial Apprentice (CA)
Traffic Apprentice (TA)
Enquiry-cum-Reservation Clerk (ECRC)
Junior Accounts Assistant-cum-Typist (JAA)
Assistant Station Master (ASM)
Traffic Assistant and Senior Time Keeper
- Commercial Apprentice (CA)
- Traffic Apprentice (TA)
- Enquiry-cum-Reservation Clerk (ECRC)
- Goods Guard
- Senior Clerk-cum-Typist
- Junior Accounts Assistant-cum-Typist (JAA)
- Assistant Station Master (ASM)
- Traffic Assistant and Senior Time Keeper
RRB NTPC Exam Eligibility
- For the lowest grades to these categories the prescribed qualification is generally matriculation.
- For some posts like Commercial Apprentice, Traffic Apprentice, Assistant Station Master,
- Clerk Grade I, Guards, etc., prescribed qualification is a Bachelor's degree from a recognized University.
The aspiring candidates should be between 18 years to 27 years of age.
Exam Test Centres
Most of the major cities of India are made test centres of this exam. Some of the main cities are Allahabad, Ahmedabad, Ajmer, Chandigarh, Jammu, Gorakhpur, Patna, Guwahati, Calcutta, Bhubaneswar, Chennai (Madras), Trivandrum, Bangalore, Secunderabad, Mumbai (Bombay), Bhopal, Malda, Ranchi, etc.
Applicants who have applied for BMRCL Engineer Recruitment 2017 will be selected based on their performance in the following process.
- Written Examination.
- Kannada Test.
- Medical Fitness Test.
Candidates can apply for the Non Technical Cadre Exam of Railway Recruitment Boards in India through the application forms published in the daily Newspapers or Employment News by the respective RRBs.
Expected Cut off
|Ex. Service man||45-50|