IBPS Specialist Officer CWEInstitute of Banking Personel Selection Specialist Officer Combined Written Exam
- Test Level-: National Level
- Eligibility-: Graduation
- Duration-:2 Hours
- Stream-: Civil Services
- Medium-: English
- Examination Mode-: Online
- Total Questions-: 200
IBPS SO Exam Pattern
It is a 2 hour online examination and has 200 objectives type Questions. This test is available bilingually i.e. in English and Hindi except for the English Section. Appended below is the type of questions:
- Questions Type : Objective Test
- No. of Questions : 200
- Total Time Allocated : 2 Hours
- Negative Marking: 0.25 Marks for a wrong Answer.
IBPS Law Officer- Scale I & Rajbhasha Adhikari Scale I :
- Reasoning Type : 50 Marks
- English Language Questions : 25 Marks
- General Awareness: 50 Marks
- Professional Knowledge : 75 Marks
IBPS IT Officer Scale I, HR/ Personnel Officer Scale I, Agricultural Field Officer Scale I &Marketing Officer Scale I:
- Reasoning Section : 50 Marks
- English Language Section : 25 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude Section : 50 Marks
- Professional Knowledge : 75 Marks
|Starting date to Apply Online||16/11/2016|
|Closing date to Apply Online||02/12/2016|
|Download Admit Cards for Online Examination||After 16/01/2017|
|Online Examination Date||28/01/2017 & 29/01/2017|
|Download of Call Letters for Interview||After 24/02/2017|
Pre-Requisites for Applying Online
All participants required these given requisites before applying for IBPS SO exam form.
- Scanned Photo & sign in required format and size. The Photograph must be a recent passport style color picture. Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred) and Size of the file should be between 20kb – 50 kb. The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen. Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred) Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb.
- Fees Payment receipt or slip of online payment.
- Candidates must have a Valid email id with password it will be used while ibps specialist officer online registration. And IBPS department will send all information about your exam on that such as your IBPS Exam Registration ID and Password. Step By Step Guide for How to Apply Online for IBPS Exam?
Steps for Applying Online Application form of IBPS Specialist Officer
All candidates who are eligible for Special Officer recruitment they should have to visit the official website of IBPS for Online registration of specialistofficer. Check the process what to do. Most of the candidates afraid about filling online application form here I explain you simple steps in right direction check it.Firstly log on the Official website of IBPS www.ibps.in.
- Then At left side corner, you find ‘CWE Specialist Officers’ Link click on it
- Now find Common Written Examination for Specialist Officers 7 select it
- In next
- , you find Click Here To Apply Online for Common Recruitment Process for Recruitment of Specialist Officers in Participating Organisations(CRP SPL-VII). You may also use the direct link given below.
- After submitting all required details, you should submit it and Get your Registration No. and Password of IBPS Specialist Officer 7 CWE on your given email ID.
- Now you all need to upload your scanned photo and sign. Now choose ‘Save and Next’ button and then click ‘Final Submit’ button to complete the application. Here you complete the process of filling ibps specialist officer cwe online application form.
- After complete, the process of ibps specialist officer registration candidate should take a printout of the system generated on-line application form.
- Check IBPS SO Salary and Allowances With Career Growth.
Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Category, Date of Birth, Post Applied for, Address, Mobile Number, Email ID, Center of Examination, registration of preferences for Participating Organisations, etc. will be considered as final and no change/modifications will be allowed after submission of the IBPS SO online application form.
- For English SP Bakshi
- For Reasoning RS Aggarwal
- For GK the Lucent and the Arihant
- For Current Affairs the Hindu
- For Maths Rajesh Verma and RS Aggarwal
No of Vacancies: 4122 Posts
- Download Admit Cards for Online Examination : After 16/01/2017
- Download of Call Letters for Interview : After 24/02/2017