NABARD AMNational Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Assistant Manager Exam
- Test Level-: National Level
- Eligibility-: Graduation
- Duration-:2 Hours
- Stream-: Civil Services
- Medium-: English
- Examination Mode-: Online
- Total Questions-: 150
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development Assistant Manager Exam acronym as NABARD AM exam is conducted by the bank for recruitment of Assistant Manager (AM) Grade-A and Grade- B (RDBS)/(Rajbhasha)/(Legal) and Manager (RDBS).
For Assistant Manager in Grade A (RDBS)
Aspiring candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree with 50% marks.
For Assistant Manager in Grade A (Rajbhasha)
Second class master’s degree with Hindi/English/Commerce/Economics/Sanskrit as one of the main subject with Hindi/English as one of the main subject at Bachelor’s level. AND
At least 3 years’ experience (2 years for SC/ST) in coining Glossary or
English to Hindi Translation or vice versa in any National or State level weekly newspaper or any government/ semi government office or any autonomous body under taking it.
For Assistant Manager in Grade A (Legal Services)
Bachelor’s degree in Law with at least 50% marks recognized by Bar Council of India, or Master’s degree in Law with 45% marks or equivalent on aggregate in all the semesters.
For Assistant Manager in Grade A (Protocol and Security Services)
Candidate should have 5 years of service as a commissioned officer in any of the defense services.
Candidates age should be between 21 & 30 years for Asst Manager (Gr-A) & Manager (Gr-B), 25 & 40 years for Asst Manager (Gr-A) in Protocol and Security Service as on 30-11-2017.
Age Relaxations are applicable as per the rules.
NABARD Assistant Manager Exam consists of three stages i.e
Preliminary Examination will be an Online Exam having 200 objective multiple choice type of questions carrying 200 marks and to be completed in a composite 130 minutes.
- Quantitative Aptitude - 50 marks
- Test of Reasoning - 50 marks
- English Language & Computer Awareness - 60 marks (30 each)
- General Awareness - 40 marks
Main Examination will be descriptive type of exam having following papers
- Paper 1: General English: (Common for AM (RDBS), AM (Rajbhasha), AM (Legal) and Manager (RDBS)
- Paper 2: Main Examination (Descriptive)
Applicants qualifying in the phase-II examination and securing sufficiently high rank in the merit shall be short-listed for the interview.
Candidates are required to qualify all three papers
|Start Date to Apply Online||21-12-2016|
|Last Date to Apply Online||05-01-2017|
|Last Date for Printing of Application||17-01-2017|
|Date for Online Payment of Fee||21-12-2016 to 02-01-2017|
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.nabard.org from 21-12-2016 to 05-01-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online
1. Before applying online applicants should have valid login credentials & scanned copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log in through the website www.nabard.org
4. Select the desired post & Click on “Click here to Apply”.
5. Fill all the details carefully & submit the Form
6. Take a printout of online application for future use.
- For English SP Bakshi
- For Reasoning RS Aggarwal
- For Gk the Lucent and the Arihant
- For Current Affairs the Hindu
- For Maths Rajesh Verma and RS Aggarwal
|Assistant Manager (Grade 'A')||50||27||15||08||100|
|Manager(Grade 'B ')||08||04||02||01||15|