IDBI EXECUTIVE EXAMThe Industrial Development Bank of India Executive Exam
- Test Level-: National Level
- Eligibility-: Graduation
- Duration-:1 Hours 30 Minutes
- Stream-: Civil Services
- Medium-: English
- Examination Mode-: Online
- Total Questions-: 150
The Industrial Development Bank of India Executive Exam
Type of Exam
Total No.of Questions
|Starting Date to Apply||16/11/2016|
|Last Date to Apply||30/11/2016|
|Date of Exam||06/01/2017|
- Also checkout IDBI Bank Executive Merit List 2017 and Cut Off Marks.
- Log on to official website at http://www.idbi.com
- Find out Career section and select it go to respective page.
- Click on Current Openings tab to see all Recruitment.
- Navigate to Recruitment for the post of Executive 2016-17.
- Click on Result link to reach Result Checking Portal.
- Enter your Exam Roll Number/Registration Number and Password or Date of Birth (DOB) as asked.
- Submit the details to search your Result Online.
- Your IDBI Bank Executive Result 2017 will be shown on computer screen.
- Save your Exam Result Status and note it down.
Book Reference are
- For English S.P. Bakshi
- For Reasoning R.S. Aggarwal
- For G.K. The Lucent and The Arihant
- For Current Affairs The Hindu
- For Maths R.S. Aggarwal and Rajesh Verma
Following the Preparation Tips are
- Give yourself enough time to study. Don't leave it until the last minute.
- Organize your study space.
- Use flow charts and diagrams.
- Practice on old exams.
- Explain your answers to others.
- Organize study groups with friends.
- Take regular breaks.
- Snack on 'brain food'