UPCAT Uttar Pradesh Common Admission Test
- Test Level-: State Level
- Eligibility-: 12th
- Duration-:3 Hours
- Stream-: Medical
- Medium-: English
- Examination Mode-: Offline
- Total Questions-: 200
Uttar Pradesh Common Admission Test UPCAT Exam is conducted by Association of Private Medical & Dental Colleges of U. P. for admission to Bachelor of Dental Surgery (B.D.S.) courses in private Dental Colleges of U.P.
Candidates must have passed HSC (10+2 or equivalent) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with minimum 50% and 40% for SC/ST/OBCs categories.
- Aspiring candidates must have attained the age of 17yrs on 31st December
- UPCAT Examination will be of 3 hours consisting a total number of 200 MCQ containing 50 questions each of physics, chemistry, botany and zoology.
- 1 mark will be awarded for every correct answer
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
Important Dates (Tentatives)
- Sale of Prospectus and Application Form April 2017
- Last date of submission of form May 2017
- Date of Exam June 2017
- The fee is Rs. 1500.
The UPCAT entrance exam contains general syllabus of relevant subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry and Biology from classes 11th and 12th under the 10+2 scheme/pre-medical/intermediate science or an equivalent examination of the State Education Board / Indian University