AP EAMCET (Pharmacy)Engineering Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test
- Test Level-: State Level
- Eligibility-: 12th
- Duration-:3 Hours
- Stream-: Medical
- Medium-: Multiple
- Examination Mode-: Online
A Common Entrance Test designated as “Engineering, Agriculture & Medical Common Entrance Test” will be conducted by JNT University Kakinada for the academic year 2017-2018 for admission into the First Year of Professional Courses :
ELIGIBILITY TO APPEAR FOR AP EAMCET – 2017
Candidates satisfying the following requirements shall be eligible to appear for AP EAMCET-2017:
- Candidates should be of Indian Nationality or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders.
- Candidates should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh / Telangana. The candidates should satisfy Local/NonLocal status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh / Telangana Educational Institutions (Regulations of Admission) order, 1974 as subsequently amended (See Annexure-III).
- For B. Pharm Course:
- Candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of the intermediate examination (10+2 pattern) with Biology, Physics and Chemistry as optionals, conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh / Telangana as equivalent thereto.
- Candidates should have completed 16 years of age by the date of commencement of admission or on such other date as may be notified by the CET committee. There is no upper age limit
- For Pharm-D Course:
- Candidates should have passed or appeared for the final year of Intermediate Examination (10+2 pattern) with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as optional conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh / Telangana or any other examination recognized by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh / Telangana as equivalent thereto or should have passed or appeared at the final year of the diploma examination in pharmacy course conducted by the Andhra Pradesh / Telangana State Board of Technical Education and Training or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh / Telangana.
- The candidates should have completed 17 years of age as on 31st December of the year of admission to the above course.
Important Dates :
- Notification of AP EAMCET – 2017 : 09.02.2017
- Commencement of Submission of Online application forms : 09.02.2017
- Last date for submission of online applications without late fee :17.03.2017
- Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 500/- :26.03.2017
- Correction of online application data already submitted by the candidate : 28.03.2017 to 03.04.2017
- Last date for submission of online applications with late fee of Rs. 1000/- : 10.04.2017
- Last date for receipt of online applications with late fee of Rs. 5000/- : 17.04.2017
- Downloading of Hall-tickets from the website www.sche.ap.gov.in : 19.04.2017
- Last date for receipt of applications with late fee of Rs. 10000/- : 22.04.2017
- Date of AP EAMCET Examination : 28.04.2017
- Time of Examination : 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM & 02.30 PM to 05.30 PM
- Declaration of Preliminary Key : 29.04.2017
- Last Date for receiving of objections on Preliminary Key : 02.05.2017 (5.00 PM)
- Declaration of Ranks along with +2 weightage. : 06.05.2017
SUBMISSION OF ON-LINE APPLICATION FOR AP EAMCET -2017
Application should be submitted through online mode only.
The following information must be kept ready for filling the details during Online submission:
- Hall ticket Number of Qualifying Examination
- Hall ticket Number of S.S.C. or equivalent
- Date of Birth
- Caste in case of SC/ST/BC candidates
- Aadhar Number
- PH, NCC, Sports etc.
- Income Upto One Lakh or Up to Two Lakhs or More than Two Lakhs (Rupees)
- Study or Residence or relevant certificate for proof of local status (last 12 years)
For Online submission, visit the website www.sche.ap.gov.in/eamcet. A candidate has to pay Rs.450/- as Registration Fee and late fee (if applicable) by opting any of the following two modes of payment: (a) AP ONLINE (b) Debit / Credit Card / Net Banking. After filling the Online Application Form with the required details, the candidate is required to verify all the details carefully and press Submit button. Filled in Online Application Form will be generated which contains Registration Number along with filled in details. The candidate is required to take printout of Filled In Online Application Form and it is to be submitted to the Invigilator during the examination after affixing a recent color photograph duly attested by the Gazetted Officer or Principal of the College where studied qualifying examination. The candidate should use the Registration Number for future correspondence.
CRITERIA FOR RANKING (AP EAMCET – 2017 “AM CATEGORY”)
As per G.O.Ms.No 73 of Higher Education(EC.2) Department, dated 28-07-2011, the candidates who have secured qualifying marks in AP EAMCET-2017 and candidates belonging to the category of Scheduled Caste and Schedule Tribe, for whom qualifying marks have not been prescribed, shall be assigned ranking in the order of merit on the basis of combined score obtained by giving 75% weightage to the marks secured in AP EAMCET-2017 and 25% weightage to the marks secured in the relevant group subjects namely Biology, Physics, Chemistry of the qualifying examination.
For the preparation of merit list, in case of more than one student securing the same combined score obtained as mentioned above, the tie shall be resolved to decide the relative ranking by successively considering the following
- The total marks secured in AP EAMCET-2017
- The marks secured in Biology in AP EAMCET-2017
- The marks secured in Physics in AP EAMCET-2017
- The percentage of aggregate marks secured in the qualifying examination
- If the tie still persists the date of birth of the concerned candidates, the older being given preference over the younger.
The weightage of marks in the case of candidates belonging to the category of Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders, will be decided by a committee constituted by the competent authority.