HPTU SLCET (M.Pharmacy) Himachal Pradesh Technical University State Level Common Entrance Test
- Test Level-: State Level
- Eligibility-: Graduation
- Duration-:3 Hours
- Stream-: Medical
- Medium-: English
- Examination Mode-: Offline
- Total Questions-: 100
HPTU SLCET Conduct Entrance Test for M.Pharmacy admmission.
Passed/appeared in bachelor degree in Pharmacy or equivalent from recognized University securing at least 50% marks (45% for reserved category) at the qualifying examination
Number of questions
|A||Aptitude test||15||30||3 Hrs|
|C||Bio-Chemistry, Microbiology, Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence||25||50|
- Start of filling up Online Application Form : 02-03-2017
- Closing of filling up Online Application Form : 29-04-2017
- Date of Entrance Examination : 13.05.2017 (9:00AM- 12:00Noon)
- Result Date(Tentative) : 29.05.2017
- All candidates have to apply online on the prescribed application form available on the University website i.e. www.himtu.ac.in.
- The candidates must fill the application form in all respect carefully and check the same before submitting it.
- Incomplete application form shall not be considered and no correspondence shall be made in this regard.
- The application form once submitted cannot be taken back under any circumstances nor shall the application fee deposited be refunded in any case.
- Any application submitted after the prescribed last date will not be accepted.
- The applicants are required to pay the non-refundable entrance examination fee as mentioned under section 10.
Entrance Examination Fee
- Non-refundable entrance examination fee for different categories is as under
Amount in (Rs.)
- In case non-refundable entrance examination fee is paid through e-challan/credit/debit card, the candidate is required to pay an additional processing charge, if any, as per the bank norms.
- The e-admit card duly signed by Controller of Examinations (COE) will be made available to candidates on the University website, i.e., www.himtu.ac.in. The candidates should download e-admit card by entering the application form number
- The e-admit card will contain the e-admit card number, photograph of the student, address of the examination centre and examination date. Discrepancies, if any, must be brought to the notice of the Controller of Examinations, Himachal Pradesh Technical University, Gandhi Chowk, Hamirpur (H.P.)-177001 immediately
- Candidates should take a print of the e-admit card using the print option on A-4 size paper only. Please ensure that all information on the e-admit card including photograph is clearly visible on the print and e-admit card are duly signed by COE.
- Candidates will not be permitted to appear for the test without valid e-admit card
- Candidates must not mutilate the e-admit card or change any entry made therein after it has been authenticated and received by them. Impersonation is a legally punishable offence.
- The e-admit card is an important document and it must be preserved and produced at the time of entrance examination/test. Candidate should report to the allotted test centre along with e-admit card and ID proof, half an hour before the commencement of examination.
For More Detail : Click Here
Name of Principal/College Address and Website
Pharmaceutical Analysis and QualityAssurance
Himalayan Institute of Pharmacy, Kala-Amb, Tehsil Nahan, Distt. Sirmour-173030 (HP)
Phone No: 01702-308500 to 308508
Himachal Institute of Pharmacy, Rampur Ghat Road, Paonta Sahib, Distt. Sirmour-173025 Phone No: 01704-223298, 223039
L.R. Institute of Pharmacy, Village Jabli-Kyar, P.O. Oachghat, Sultanpur Road, Distt. Solan- 173223 (HP) Phone No: 01792- 252854, 252857
Laureate Institute of Pharmacy, VPO Kathog, Tehsil Jwalaji, Distt. Kangra-177101
Phone No: 01970- 222847(HP) Website: www.laureateinstitute.in