SMC Entrance Exam (PG)Saveetha Medical College Entrance Exam
- Test Level-: National Level
- Eligibility-: Graduation
- Duration-:3 Hours 30 Minutes
- Stream-: Medical
- Medium-: English
- Examination Mode-: Online
- Total Questions-: 300
Saveetha Medical College Entrance Exam acronym as SMC Entrance Exam is conducted by the Saveetha University to provide admission to the aspiring candidates in MD/MS course of the college
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR NEET-PG
- Candidates in possession of MBBS degree or Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate recognized as per the provisions of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 and possess permanent or provisional registration certificate of MBBS qualification issued by the Medical Council of India or State Medical Council and have completed one year of internship or/are likely to complete the internship on or before 31st March 2017, may apply for NEET-PG 2017 through online application system at website www.nbe.edu.in
- Candidates who have studied/passed MBBS from the states of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Jammu & Kashmir are not eligible for All India 50% Quota seats. However, the candidates who were nominated by the Government of India (under central pool seats) to do MBBS from Medical Colleges in Erstwhile Andhra Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir shall be eligible to apply for admission. Such candidates must submit a duly signed affidavit declaring that he/she was nominated by the Government of India (under central pool seats) to do MBBS from Medical Colleges in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Jammu & Kashmir to the Deputy Director (Examinations) National Board of Examinations, Medical Enclave, Ansari Nagar, Mahatma Gandhi Marg, (Ring Road), New Delhi – 110029 along with the print out of the acknowledgement of submission of online application for NEET-PG 2017 latest by 31st November 2016. (Refer to Information Bulletin for format of Affidavit)
- Candidates found to be ineligible at any stage of NEET-PG 2017 will not be permitted to appear in the examination and/or counseling. In an unlikely event of any ineligible candidate appearing and/or being successful in the NEET-PG 2017, the results/candidature of such candidate shall be cancelled and/or are deemed to be cancelled.
Check more Detail about Eligibility : Click Here
SUBJECT-WISE DISTRIBUTION OF QUESTIONS FOR NEET- PG 2017
SUBJECT WISE WEIGHTAGE OF QUESTIONS (IN NO.)
|8||SOCIAL AND PREVENTIVE MEDICINE||25|
|9||MEDICINE DERMATOLOGY AND VENEREOLOGY||37|
|10||SURGERY, ENT, ORTHOPEDICS & ANAESTHESIA||46|
|11||RADIODIAGNOSIS & RADIOTHERAPY||12(6+6)|
|12||OBSTETRICS AND GYNAECOLOGY||25|
- The examination shall be a multiple choice questions exam delivered on computer based platform (CBT).
- The exam comprises of 300 Multiple Choices, single correct response questions in English language only. Time allotted is 3hr. 30 min.
The weightage of MCQs in each specialty is indicative and purely provisional. NBE reserves its right to alter/vary/amend the same.
- Negative marking: There shall be no negative marking.
- Online registration begins : Last week of September 2017
- Last date to register online : 2nd week of November 2017
- Admit card available : 1 or 2 weeks before the examination
- Exam date : 1st week to 3rd week of December 2017
- Declaration of result : 3rd week of January 2018
- Counselling starts After the result announcement
Registration and scheduling for appearing in the NEET-PG examination is to be undertaken online at the website http://nbe.edu.in
- NEET-PG 2017 Exam fee :
- Rs. 2750/- (For SC/ST/PWD (PH) candidates)
- Rs. 3750/- (For General/OBC candidates)
- NEET-PG 2017 Exam fee :
- â€‹â€‹How to pay
- The prescribed registration fee should be remitted through payment gateway provided using a Credit Card or a Debit Card issued by banks in India or through Internet Banking. For more information, please visit the website (www.nbe.edu.in)