PNB RequirmentPunjab National Bank Requirment
- Test Level-: National Level
- Medium-: Select Med
- Examination Mode-: Select Mode
The Bank invites applications from Indian Citizens for the post of MANAGER-SECURITY in the officer cadre who fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
No. of posts
Age as on 01.01.2017
Educational Qualifications As on date of advertisement (15.04.2017)
Post Qualification Work Experience & Other stipulations as on date of advertisement (15.04.2017)
Min- 21 Years
|Bachelor’s degree from any University recognized by Govt. of India||An Officer with 5 years Commissioned Service in Indian Army/Navy/Air Force OR A Gazetted Police/Para Military/Central Police Organization’s officer not below the rank of Assistant Comdt. With minimum of 05 years of service in grade pay (as per VI pay Commission) of Rs.5,400/- and above.|
PAY SCALE :
31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950 besides other allowances like DA, HRA etc. as per Bank Rules.
The candidates selected will be posted at any place in India as per requirement of the bank however at present the indicative place of vacancies are Agra, Bareilly, Jhansi,Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore ,Bilaspur,Raipur,Chandigarh,Hissar,Kurukshetra, Delhi,Bangalore, Vijaywada, Chennai, Ernakulum, Kozikode, Jaipur,Sriganganagar, Udaipur, Midnapore, Sambalpur, Burdwan, Lucknow,Allahabad,Varanasi, Amritsar, Bhatinda, Hoshiarpur, Kapurthala, Ludhiana,Bombay,Nagpur,Ahmedabad, Surat, Patna, Bokaro,Darbhanga, Shimla,Hamirpur,Mandi.
RELAXATION IN UPPER AGE LIMIT
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe||5 Years|
|Other Backward Classes||3 Years|
|All persons who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during 01.01.80 to 31.12.89||5 Years|
|Children/ Family members of those who died in the 1984 riots||3 Years|
3 years plus period of service in armed forces.
The age including all relaxations of age, must not exceed 40 years
For More Detail : Click Here
- Selection will be made on the basis of interview. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms does not entitle a candidate to be called for selection.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview
- Opening Date for downloading the application form and cash voucher : 15.04.2017
- Closing Date for downloading the application form and cash voucher (Including for Candidates from Far-Flung Areas) : 01.05.2017
- Last date for Receipt Of Application with all enclosures at our office (Only by Speed/registered post) : 06.05.2017
PROCEDURE TO APPLY
- Candidates should log-on to our website www.pnbindia.in link and download the prescribed application form, fill the same and send it to the bank at the below mentioned address by Speed/Registered post along with a copy of cash deposit voucher and copies of other supporting documents in the envelope super-scribed ‘Application for the post of Manager-Security’.
Chief Manager (Recruitment Section), HRM Division, Punjab National Bank, HO: 7,
Bhikhaiji Cama Place, New Delhi-110607
- Incomplete applications, applications not supported by cash voucher & supporting documents (i.e. relevant copies of Educational & Experience certificates as mentioned above) or application not in the prescribed format or not signed by the candidate or incomplete in any respect will not be entertained by the Bank. The applications received after the last date shall also not be entertained.
- Candidate should keep photocopy of the completed application and Cash Voucher (in original) as the same are to be produced at the time of interview.
- ALL CANDIDATES SHOULD SEND SELF-ATTESTED PHOTOSTATE COPIES OF THEIR EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE CERTIFICATES ALONG WITH THEIR APPLICATION.
- CANDIDATES BELONGING TO SC/ST/OBC CATEGORIES ARE ALSO REQUIRED TO SEND A SELF- ATTESTED PHOTOSTAT COPY OF THEIR CASTE CERTIFICATE.
APPLICATION FEE/INTIMATION CHARGES (NON-REFUNDABLE):
- For candidates belonging to SC/ST Categories, there is no application fee except intimation charge of Rs.50/-.
- For all others, the application fee is Rs.300/-.
PROCEDURE FOR DEPOSITING FEE:
The application fee has to be paid in cash, at any branch of Punjab National Bank. Before depositing the fee, the candidate must download the Cash voucher, in duplicate, from our website www.pnbindia.in link . The same be duly filled up and presented at the Branch, along with the application fee/intimation charges on or before 01.05.2017. After payment, the candidate must obtain his copy of the cash voucher from the cashier at the branch and ensure that the transaction ID generated is entered in the cash voucher by the Cashier.
DETAILS OF RESERVATION
No. of Posts
|MMG Scale - II||45||7||3||12||23|
The number of vacancies/reserved vacancies is provisional and may vary according to the actual requirement of the Bank. The reservation also includes the backlog of reserved vacancies. Please note that the reservation in respect of different posts in each scale will be as decided by the bank.
Candidates belonging to reserved categories for which no vacancy has been announced are free to apply against vacancies announced for Unreserved/General category provided they meet the eligibility criteria laid down for General Category candidates .
Abbreviations used : SC - Scheduled Caste, ST - Scheduled Tribe, OBC - Other Backward Classes, GEN-General Category