NHB ACPNational Housing Bank (NHB) Appointment of Consultant (Premises)
- Test Level-: National Level
- Eligibility-: Diploma
- Medium-: English
- Examination Mode-: Select Mode
Title of the Job - Consultant (Premises)
Terms of Service
CONTRACTUAL, initially for a period one year, subject to six monthly review extendable for further period, depending on satisfactory performance, age and continued requirement.
NHB Head office at Delhi
The officer will be responsible for:
- Advising the Bank on policy matters and providing technical inputs.
- Preparing and advising on the standard operating procedures.
- Preparing and guiding for implementation of Purchase policy, Disposal policy, replacement policy etc.
- Advising and helping implementation on various statutory compliances and guidelines issued by Govt. Authorities and autonomous bodies e.g. CVC etc.
- Studying the feasibility and implementation of various projects to be under taken by Department
- Preparing and reconciling the assets maintained by department
- Preparing and processing of estimate and tender documents for all maintenance, repair and other construction activities connected with NHB estates
- Planning of maintenance services of Bank’s owned/leased movable and immovable assets including invitation of tenders, flotation of quotations & finalization of contracts
- Hiring of contractors, and settlement of bills relating to the proper maintenance.
- Liaising with Government of India and Reserve Bank of India and local Government Authorities like DDA, MCD, BSES, Delhi Jal Board etc. in connection with infrastructure facilities and other matters.
- Monitoring and settlement of bills of hires agencies for premises.
- Any other assigned duties, from time to time.
The candidate should have following competencies:
- Excellent organizing and management skills
- Should possess experience of tendering and contract award processes
- Have good working knowledge on maintenance of properties.
- Be aware about new materials & latest techniques available in the market regarding maintenance and construction of office and residential properties.
- Have bearing and presence and be able to interact effectively with various agencies at senior levels;
- Be able to easily adapt to changing situations and work well in a demanding environment
- Be able to work irregular hours as and when required and work to short deadlines
- Knowledge of computer is must.
Degree/Diploma from a recognized Technical Institution /University, preferably in civil or electrical engineering.
Candidate with minimum 15 years in reputed Public Sector Banks/FIs/RBI/Public Sector Undertaking/Government departments. Preference will be given to those having experience in Public Sector Banks/Financial Institutions/RBI.
Should not exceed 62 years as on 01/05/2017
Consolidated monthly Gross Emoluments to the appointees will be negotiable; depending on qualification, experience and suitability.
- Application Begin Date : 19.05.2017
- Application End Date : 02.06.2017
- Date of Closure for Edit : 01.06.2017
- Last Date of Reprint : 04.06.2017
Eligible Candidates can apply online through the website : https://nhb.org.in/nhb/
Interested persons may apply online through Bank’s website. For any clarification, candidates may contact at the following address:
Dy. General Manager (HRD) National Housing Bank Core 5A,
3rd Floor, India Habitat Center,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi-11003