DU M.TechDelhi University Master of Technology Entrance Exam
- Test Level-: National Level
- Eligibility-: Graduation
- Duration-:2 Hours
- Medium-: English
- Examination Mode-: Offline
Delhi University Conduct Entrance test for admission M.Tech Microwave Electronics Programme.
Eligibility in Entrance Category
|1||M.Sc. Electronics or M.Sc. Physics with specialization in Electronics from University of Delhi or an equivalent examination of other Universities.||At least 60% marks or an equivalent grade|
|2||B.Tech./B.E. Electrical/ Electronics/ Electronics and Communication/ Instrumentation Engineering from University of Delhi or an equivalent examination of other Universities.||At least 60% marks or an equivalent grade.|
For More Detail : Click Here
- Start date for online Registration : 12th June, 2017
- Closing date for online Registration : 22th June, 2017
- Dates for the conduct of the Entrance Examinations : 04 July 2017 04.00 P.M. TO 06.00 P.M.
- Announcement of Results of Entrance Examinations/ Grievance Handling : 7 th - 12th July, 2017
- Group Discussion/ Interview, if any : 12th – 14th July, 2017
- First Admission list : 16th July, 2017
- Date to deposit Admission fee (for Shortlisted candidates*) : On or before 18th July, 2017
- Commencement of classes : 20th July 2017
Eligible Candidates Can apply Online through the Website : http://admission.du.ac.in/pg2017/index.php/site/login
Registration fee (non-refundable) for the entrance examination is the following:
- SC/ST and Persons with Disabilities (PwD) : Rs. 250/-
- For all other categories (Unreserved, OBC etc.) : Rs. 500/-
Registration fee has to be paid during online registration process through one of the available online payment options.
Applicant shall be required to pay separate registration fee for each Course/Programme, for which the candidate is applying.
It may be noted again that your application submission process shall be completed only after payment of the online registration fee.
Dowanload admit card after 24/06/2017