PGIMERPOSTGRADUATE INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL EDUCATION & RESEARCH, ADMISSION NOTICE DM/MCh & MHA 2017
- Test Level-: National Level
- Eligibility-: Post-Graduation
- Medium-: Multiple
- Examination Mode-: Offline
The PGIMER, Chandigarh invites online applications for the following DM/M.Ch/MHA courses for the academic session starting w.e.f. 1st January 2018:
NAME OF THE DEPARTMENT/COURSE
SEATS PROPOSED TO BE ADVT. FOR JANUARY 2018 SESSION
|10||PEDIATRIC CRITICAL CARE||01||01|
|12||PEDIATRIC CLINICAL IMM. & RHEUMATOLOGY||01||-|
|14||PULM. & CR. CARE MED.||03||01|
|17||CLINICAL IMMUNOLOGY & RHEUMATOLOGY||01||-|
|21||CHILD & ADOLESCENT PSYCHIATRY||01||01|
For More Deatils : Click Here
- Date of start of filling of online application form : 14.10.2017
- Last Date for submission of online form and generation of challan : 13.11.2017
- Last Date of depositing the fee in the Bank : 17.11.2017
- Date & Time of Theory Exam :17.12.2017 at 10.00 AM (Sunday)
- Date & Time of Declaration of Result : 18.12.2017 at 09.00 AM (Monday)
- Date & Time of Clinical/Practical Exam : 19.12.2017 at 10.00 AM (Tuesday)
- Date & Time of Counselling/ Interview : 20.12.2017 at 2.30 PM (Wednesday)
The candidate should fill his/her application form online available on the PGI website i.e. http://pgimer.edu.in.
After filling application form the candidate should deposit the application fee through challan form (Triplicate) in any branch of SBI/through i-collect service.
- The fee for all categories for DM/M.Ch courses is Rs. 1000/-.
- For MHA, the fees for GENERAL/OBC/Spon candidates is Rs. 1000/- and for SC/ST Rs.800/- .
Candidates can go to any Branch of State Bank of India with the fee Payment Challan duly filled in and pay the prescribed Application Fee in the “Power Jyoti” PUL current account of PGIMER. The Challan form is required to be filled up in the name of Director, PGIMER, Chandigarh (Examination) in the Power Jyoti Account No. 32211613319 and those candidates who have SBI account can also pay their fee through i-collect service in SBI i-collect Account No. is 32222954695. In that case the INB reference No. will have to be mentioned instead of Challan No. in the application form.
The number of seats wherever indicated are provisional and may increase/decrease without any prior notice.
Pre-Examination Training Call Letter : Click Here
Last Date Download training Call Letter : 25/11/2017