AEEEAmrita Engineering Entrance Exam
- Test Level-: National Level
- Eligibility-: 12th
- Duration-:2 Hours 30 Minutes
- Stream-: Engineering
- Medium-: English
- Examination Mode-: Both
- Total Questions-: 100
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham is conducting its Engineering Entrance Examination (AEEE) every year on an all India basis for admission to the 4 year B.Tech. Degree programmes offered in the Four campuses at Amritapuri (Kollam), Bengaluru, Ettimadai (Coimbatore) and Vengal (Chennai).
B. Tech. Eligibility Requirements
Applicants whose date of birth, as per school records, falls on or after 1st July, 1997
A pass in 10+2 (Class XII) or its equivalent examination securing an aggregate of 60% marks in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry with not less than 55% in each of these three subjects.
- Those who appear for the above examination in March/April 2018 and expect to secure minimum marks as above, may also apply.
For International admissions, visit here » (OR) send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The counselling of AEEE 2018 will be held for the merit holders. In it, the seats will be allocated to them. For the counselling, the call letters will be published on the official website after the announcement of the result. In the letter, candidates will be informed about the counselling date, venue and other details. The seat allocation will be done in multiple rounds the counselling.
- Commencement of Online Registration : 15.11.2017
- Issue of OMR Application : 15.11.2017
- Last date for Online Registration : 31.03.2018
- Last date for receiving OMR Application : 31.03.2018
- Computer Based Test (CBT) : 19.04.2018 to 22.04.2018
- Pen and Paper (P&P) Test : 28.04.2018
- Declaration of AEEE-2018 Results : 05.05.2018
To apply for Amrita Entrance Examination Engineering (AEEE-2018), the eligible and interested candidates should register for AEEE-2018 by submitting an application in the prescribed form either ONLINE or by using a printed OMR application, BUT NOT BOTH.
The prescribed application fee is Rs. 1000/-
Based on the rank obtained by the candidates in AEEE-2018, candidates will be called for admission counseling and candidates can choose their branch & campus from any of the available seats as per their preference and eligibility during counseling.
Application Sale Outlets for B.Tech. : Click Here
The syllabus will be based on Class 11th & Class 12th subjects and it consists of three sections: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.Download
Best Books For Exam Preparation
- H.C. Verma Concepts of Physics Vol I and II
- I.E. Irodov Problems in General Physics
- Halliday, Resnick & Walker Fundamentals of Physics Reference Book
- Ebbing General Chemistry Reference Book
- J.D. Lee Concise Inorganic Chemistry Reference Book
- R.T. Morrison, R.N. Boyd Organic Chemistry Reference Book
- I.A. Maron Problems in Calculus of One Variable
- Vectors & 3-D Geometry Arihant Prakashan
- Vectors Shanti Narayan Reference Book