BEEEBharath University Engineering Entrance Exam
- Test Level-: National Level
- Eligibility-: 12th
- Stream-: Engineering
- Medium-: English
- Examination Mode-: Both
- Total Questions-: 100
Bharath University Chennai conducts Bharath Engineering Entrance Examination (BEEE) for admission to its B.Tech courses.
A pass in 10+2 or its equivalent with minimum 50% aggregate in Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry.
For Bio Engineering Departments a Pass in 10+2 or its equivalent with Minimum 50% aggregate in Physics Chemistry & Mathematics /Biology.
B.Tech. (Lateral Entry)
A pass in Diploma recognized by Central or State Government with 50% aggregate/ B.Sc. with Mathematics or its equivalent.
"No candidate shall be admitted to the architecture course unless she/he has passed an examination at the end of the 10+2 schema of examination with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and also 50% marks in aggregate of the 10+2 level examination"
A pass in National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by the council of Architecture. How ever, the candidates have to apply the presribed application form for admission to B.Arch. Pogram.
Last Date for Receipt of Applications 1st April 2017
BEEE 2017 PPT Date of Examination 15th April 2017
BEEE 2017 CBT Date of Examination 15-18th April 2017
BEEE 2017 03 May 2017
There are 3 ways to apply to any one of the program in Faculity of Engineering and Technology:
- To apply Online :
- If dowanloaded Application, The Dowanload PDF Application form has to be filled and couriered along with DD for Rs 500 drawn on favour of Bharath University payable at Chennai either to University (or) to the Corportae Office
- Dowanload applicaton form to
- Bharath Institue of Higher Education and Research (BIHER) Campuses and offices
The complete application form should be sent to the university so as to reach before the last date specified.
#173 Agharam Road Selaiyur
Chennai - 600 073
Tamil Nadu, India
#1, First Main Road Kasturibai Nagar,
Adyar, Chennai - 600 020
Tamil Nadu, India.
BEEE Entrance exam consists of questions from the Following subjects:
- English (10 questions; 10 marks)
- Physics (30 questions; 30 marks)
- Chemistry (30 questions; 30 marks)
- Mathematics (30 questions; 30 marks)
- Biology (30 questions; 30 marks) Only for Biology students.