HITSEEEHindustan Institute of Technology and Science Engineering Entrance Exam
- Test Level-: National Level
- Eligibility-: 12th
- Duration-:2 Hours
- Stream-: Engineering
- Medium-: English
- Examination Mode-: Both
- Total Questions-: 120
Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science is conducting Engineering Entrance Exam HITSEEE 2017.
- B. Tech. Aeronautical Engineering
- B. Tech. Aeronautical Engineering (Avionics)
- B. Tech. Aerospace Engineering
- B. Tech. Automobile Engineering
- B. Tech. Automobile Engineering (Motor Sports)
- B. Tech. Automobile Engineering (Autotronics)
- B. Tech. Bio Technology
- B. Tech. Chemical Engineering
- B. Tech. Civil Engineering
- B. Tech. Civil (Construction Engineering & Management)
- B. Tech. Civil (Structural Engineering)
- B. Tech. Civil (Environmental Engineering & Water Resources)
- B. Tech. Computer Science & Engineering
- B. Tech. CSE (Enterprise Information Systems)
- B. Tech. CSE (Information Security)
- B. Tech. CSE (Distributed Enterprise System)
- B. Tech. Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- B. Tech. EEE (Energy Engineering)
- B. Tech. EEE (Electrical Drives & Control)
- B. Tech. EEE (Power Systems)
- B. Tech. Electronics & Communication Engineering
- B. Tech. ECE (Bio Medical Engineering)
- B. Tech. Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- B. Tech. EIE (Real Time Embedded Systems)
- B. Tech. EIE (Industrial Automation)
- B. Tech. EIE (Robotics & Control)
- B. Tech. Mechanical Engineering
- B. Tech. Mechatronics Engineering
- B. Tech. Manufacturing Engineering
- B. Tech. Mechanical Engineering (Material Science)
- B. Tech. Information Technology
- B. Tech. IT (Cloud Computing)
- B. Tech. IT (Cyber Security)
- B. Tech. IT (Mobile Computing)
- B. Tech Polymer Technology
The counselling will be done at the admission office from May 12 to May 25.
The counselling and seat allotment will the conducted for shortlisted candidates on the basis of their All India Ranks in HITSEEE 2017.
The test takers must keep on checking about the information pertaining to counselling and the university will not be responsible if the information related to counselling doesn’t reach the candidates.
Documents to be produced in original and photocopies during counselling:
HITSEEE 2017 Admit Card
Class 10 board certificate for age proof or any other certificate for age proof
Mark sheet of qualifying examination (if available)
Community Certificate for SC/ST
2 latest passport size, coloured photograph
Payment by DD/NEFT/RTGS for Rs. 50,000 drawn in favour of Hindustan Institute of Technology and Science, payable at Chennai
- Date for Issue of Application form : January 18, 2017
- Last Date of Issue HITSEEE Application form : April 22, 2017 (5 pm)
- Last Date for Submission of Filled in Application form : April 22, 2017 (5 pm)
- Online Entrance Exam Dates(Chennai Centres) : April 30 to May 5, 2017
- Online Entrance Exam Dates (Other Centers) : April 30 to May 1, 2017
- Publication of Rank list : May 9, 2017
- Counselling : May 12 to May 25, 2017
- Commencement of Classes : July 10, 2017
You can apply for the HITSEEE 2017 Exam using the two modes available i.e. Online and Offline. You have to fill the application form before the due date. The last date to apply for the HITSEEE 2017 Exam is the 2nd week of April 2017. Read the instructions given below to fill the application form.
You need to visit the official website of HITS using the link given below.
Link – www.hindustanuniv.ac.in
On the homepage, you can find a link named “Register for HITSEEE 2017 Exam”.
You then need to click on this link and fill up the login details using a valid email address of your own.
You need to then login at the website using the login details and start filling all the personal details asked in the form.
After completing the application form for the Exam of HITSEEE 2017, you need to upload a color photograph and their signature according to the specifications applied in the jpeg format of size not more than 50kb.
Selection of Test Centers:
When the filling of application form and documents uploading has been done, you should select appropriate test centers for them.
Submitting the form:
Finally then you can now submit the form for the HITSEEE 2017 Exam by hitting the submit button.
Payment of Application Fee:
Finally, the last step is to pay the exam fee. A total amount of Rs.925/- has to be submitted by the means of a Credit/Debit Card or Net banking.
You should take a print out of the provisional registration slip and keep it carefully for any future references.