AMU MBAEntrance Exam Aligarh Muslim University MBA Entrance Exam
- Test Level-: National Level
- Eligibility-: Graduation
- Duration-:3 Hours
- Stream-: Management
- Medium-: English
- Examination Mode-: Offline
- Total Questions-: 200
There shall be a Combined Admission Test for admission to MBA, MBA (IB) and P.G. Diploma in Islamic Banking & Finance. Candidates applying for MBA can also apply for admission to MBA (IB) and P.G. Diploma in Islamic Banking & Finance on the same Application Form without paying any additional Admission Test Fee. Admission shall be offered through Counselling.
There shall be one objective type paper of 200 marks comprising 200 questions on
- Environmental Awareness
- Quantitative and Numerical Ability
- Comprehension and Verbal Ability
- Reasoning and Intelligence
- Data Analysis and Interpretation
Through Combined Admission Test. Admission shall be offered through Counselling.
The Total Merit will have the following components:
- Written Test : 200 Marks
- Interview/Aptitude Assessment/Group Discussion : 50 Marks
Candidates shall be called for Interview / Aptitude Assessment / Group Discussion on the basis of the performance in the written test. For the candidates who qualify written test, physical presence in the Interview / Aptitude Assessment / Group Discussion is compulsory to become eligible for selection.
- Last Date of Receipt of Application Form Through Online : 27-02-2017
- PDF Generated copy at the Counter / Registered Post : 02-03-2017
- Exam Date : 07-05-2017 10:00 AM
Eligible Candidates Apply throw this website : http://www.amucontrollerexams.com/app_forms.html
How to submit online AMU MBA Application Form
- After completing AMU application form take the Printout of the PDF Generated Application Form on A-4 Size paper of not less than 80 GSM.
- Put your thumb impression, signature and paste your recent photographs at the designated place on AMU Entrance Application Form 2016.
- Attach the appropriate Demand Draft/Cash Receipt along with other relevant document(s) with the Application Form and do not fold or multilate it in any way.
- Put AMU MBA Application Form inside the A – 4 Size Envelope and paste the Postal Slip on the top after filling it properly.
- The Admission Test Fee Rs. 500/-
- Candidate must attach the original Demand Draft / Cash Receipt with his / her Application Form and also write his / her name, date of birth, course of study and Transaction ID ( if available ) on the reverse of the Demand Draft / Cash Receipt.
- For Maths RS Aggarwal and Rajesh Verma
- For Reasoning RS Aggarwal and Mk Pandey
- For English SP Bakshi and Wren and Martin
- For General Awareness The Hindu & Lucent & Economic Times
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
|4 Semesters||AMU, Aligarh||MBAA||60|
|AMU Center, Malappuram||MBAK||60|
|AMU Center, Murshidabad||MBAW||60|
|AMU Center, Kishanganj||MBAB||60|
Master of Business Administration (International Business)
P.G. Diploma in Islamic Banking and Finance