IGNOU OPENMATIndira Gandhi National Open University OPEN Management Admission Test
- Test Level-: National Level
- Eligibility-: Graduation
- Duration-:3 Hours
- Stream-: Management
- Medium-: English
- Examination Mode-: Offline
- Total Questions-: 200
Indira Gandhi National Open University Open Management Aptitude Test/OPENMAT 2017 Question paper pattern
- There will be total 200 questions in the examination.
- 3 hours will be given to the candidates to solve the complete question paper.
- Each correct answer will give you one mark.
- For wrong answers no negative marking will be there.
|General Awareness||30 Questions|
|English Language||50 Questions|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50 Questions|
For More Detail : Click Here
Last Dates for Submission of Application Form at the Regional Centres are:
- For July-December 2017 Semester : 31st May, 2017
- For January-June 2018 Semester : 30th November, 2017
- For July-December, 2018 Semester : 31st May, 2018
Official website : www.ignou.ac.in
IGNOU Offers "Round the Year Admission" to its Programmes under the "Walk-in-admission" Scheme. Candidates can avail admission application forms at the Regional Centre/Study Centre, Headquarters and also can download the Prospectus and application forms from the university website at www.ignou.ac.in and can submit the same at the concerned Regional Centres either through Post on in Person. Application forms can be submitted online and programme fee can be paid online through internet gateway (both Credit and Debit Cards) cash deposits at designated banks and payment can also be made through Demand Drafts.
Cut of dates for walk-in-admission for July Session
1. Upto 30th April - Late Fee: Nil
2. 1st May to 31st May - Late Fee: Rs. 200.00
Cut of dates for walk-in-admission for January Session
1. Upto 31st October - Late Fee: Nil
2. 1st November to 30th November - Late Fee: Rs. 200.00
Indira Gandhi National Open University Open Management Aptitude Test/ OPENMAT syllabus
There are various areas in which candidates are checked in this examination. Those candidates who perform well get select for the management courses
Quantitative Ability Syllabus
- Number System
- LCM and HCF
- Profit and Loss
- Speed, Time and Distance
- Interest (Simple and Compound)
- Time and Work
- Linear Equations
- Ratio and Proportion
- Quadratic Equations
- Complex Numbers
- Surds and Indices
- Binomial Theorem
- Permutation and Combination
- Mixtures and Alligations
- Co-ordinate Geometry
- Bar Graphs
- Column graphs
- Line charts
- Venn Diagrams
- Coding and decoding
- Pie Chart
- Vocabulary Based (Synonyms Antonyms)
- Sentence Correction
- Cloze Passage
- Jumbled Paragraph
- Reading Comprehension
- Summary Questions
- Meaning-Usage Match
- primary meanings of words
- idioms and phrases.
Current Affairs of India:Constitution, Government, Laws, Famous People, Achievements, Organisations, History,Geography, Economy, Politics, States.
- Verbal Reasoning by R. S. Agarwal
- Verbal Ability by Arun Sharma
- English Grammar by Wren and Martin
- Pearson Guide to MBA Entrance Examination by Edgar Thorpe
- Quantitative Aptitude for MBA Entrance Exams by Abhijit Guha
- Business and English Communication by Clark
- Quantitative Aptitude by Arub Sharma
- A Complete Kit for MBA Entrance Examinations by S.Chand
- 40+ Solved Papers MBA Entrances by Arihant
- Ramesh Logical and Analytical Reasoning by A.K.Gupta
- Economics Time
- The Statesman
- The Hindu
- Business Today
- Business World
- Competition Success Review
- Business Line by Hindu Group
Give yourself the best chance with these top ten study tips.
- Give yourself enough time to study. Don't leave it until the last minute.
- Organize your study space.
- Use flow charts and diagrams.
- Practice on old exams.
- Explain your answers to others.
- Organize study groups with friends.
- Take regular breaks.
- Snack on 'brain food'