NMATNarsee Monjee Management Aptitude Test
- Test Level-: State Level
- Eligibility-: Graduation
- Duration-:2 Hours
- Stream-: Management
- Medium-: English
- Examination Mode-: Offline
- Total Questions-: 120
The NMAT by GMAC™ exam opens doors to the leading management programmes in India. Brought to you by the organization that owns the GMAT® exam, the NMAT by GMAC™ enables schools to recruit top talent with the comfort that the test measures the skills needed to succeed in their programmes. It gives candidates the confidence to perform their best.
Bachelors Degree in any discipline from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks in the aggregate. Two years post qualification work experience will be preferred. Candidates appearing for final year degree exam can also apply.
|Language Skills||32 questions||22 minutes|
|Quantitative Skills||48 questions||60 minutes|
|Logical Reasonong||40 questions||38 minutes|
|Total||120 questions||120 minutes|
|Chandigarh, Delhi, Gurgon, Jaipur, Lucknow, Noida||North|
|Ahemedabad, Mumbai, Nagpur, Pune, Vadodara||West|
|Bengaluru, Chennai, Kochi, Hyderbad||South|
|Bhillai, Bhopal, Indore||Central|
|Bhubaneswar, Guwahati, Jamshedpur, Kalkata, Patna||East|
|Dates of NMAT 2018 Registration||July 04, 2017 - October 03, 2017|
|Dates of NMAT 2018 Scheduling||July 04, 2017 - October 14, 2017|
|Dates of Late Registration||October 04, 2017 - October 12, 2017|
|Dates of NMAT 2018 Registration - Retake||October 08, 2017 - December 15, 2017|
|Last date for NMAT 2018 Rescheduling||December 17, 2017|
|Last date to appear for NMAT 2018||December 20, 2017|
|Last date for Re-take scheduling of NMAT 2018||December 17, 2017|
|NMAT Result 2018 will be declared on||January 17, 2018|
|Test Registration (Early)||INR 1700 + applicable taxes|
|Test Registration (Late)||INR 2000 + applicable taxes|
|Retake||INR 1700 + applicable taxes|
|Reschedule||INR 1000 + applicable taxes|
|Additional Score Reports (beyond first seven)||INR 200 per Score Report + applicable taxes|
Following Step for apply
- Create an account on http://www.nmat.org.in/ using a valid email address.
- Provide contact information, personal, educational and work experience, the list of programmes to send scores, and the ID that you will use at the test centre. Indicate your interest in participating in a search service and agree to the terms and
- Your name and date of birth that you enter on the registration form must exactly match the name and date of birth on your primary and secondary ID.
- Choose the schools to send your scores under the "Schools Preference" section. Up to 7 programmes are included in your registration fee. An additional fee of INR 200 + applicable taxes will be applied for each programme added in excess of 7 programs.
- You must upload a photograph that bears likeness to you and the photograph on your primary ID. This photograph will be included on the admit card that you must bring.
Pay the test fee.
- Once your payment is realized, your schedule exam option will be activated in your dashboard, so that you can go ahead
- and schedule your exam.
- You will be able to download your admit card from your dashboard once the payment is realized.
- Language Skills
- Quantitative Skills
- Logical Reasoning