NIPER JEENIPER Joint Entrance Exam
- Test Level-: National Level
- Eligibility-: Graduation
- Duration-:2 Hours
- Stream-: Management
- Medium-: English
- Examination Mode-: Offline
- Total Questions-: 200
Result : Click Here
NIPER JEE Conduct Entrance Test for MBA admission programme.
Aspirants seeking admissions to the courses offered by NIPER need to adhere to the eligibility criteria mentioned below:
- Aspirants must be holding a Bachelor's or Master's degree in respective discipline according to the course for which they want to apply.
- They must have at least secured 60% or 6.75 GPA (55 percent or 6.25 for SC /ST candidates and 50 percent or 5.75 GPA for PH candidates) aggregate marks in the qualifying exam.
- They should also have a valid GATE or NET or GPAT score.
The test will be tentatively conducted at the following centres for NIPER JEE 2017 : Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chandigarh, New Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur and Pune.
However, the centres may be altered if sufficient number of candidates does not register for a particular city.
For More Detail : Click Here
- Date of commencement of online Registration : 10/5/2017
- Last date for online Registration : 27/5/2017
- Last date for deposit of fee for online registration : 29/5/2017
- Last date for receipt of filled in registration forms in NIPER, SAS Nagar along with required documents : 07/6/2017
- Online Delivery of Admit Card to respective eâ€mails/ Downloads : 15/06/2017
- Online NIPER Joint Entrance Examination : 25/06/2017
- Declaration of result (Websiteâ€www.niper.gov.in) : 30/6/2017
- Group Discussion and Interview for M.B.A. (Pharm.) : 10 & 11/7/2017
- M.B.A. (Pharm.) Joint Counselling (Reporting Time 11 am ) : 12/7/2017
- NIPER Joint Counselling for admission to Masters Programmes : 17 to 19/7/2017
- Orientation & Commencement of classes : 31/7/2017
Applicants shall register online on http://www.niper.nic.in as per instructions given on the website. The process of online registration shall commence on 25th April 2016, 9.00 am onwards and will continue till 13th May 2016, 5.00 pm.
Online Application Processing System (OAPS) an online interface is provided for applicant’s interaction with the NIPER Hyderabad office. With this interface an applicant can
1. Do First time Enrolment using the link “Go to Registration/Login for NIPER Joint Entrance Examination 2016 (Master)_”
2. Fill the online application form as per instructions available on the website.
3. Upload photograph and signature.
4. Pay the registration fees through e-Challan / net-banking / Credit Card / Debit Card along with Bank Charges as per rule of Bank.
5. Once the Fee is confirmed by the bank, which will take 48 hours you can download the registration Form. Print out of registration form to be sent to Chairman JEE, NIPER
6. Download Admit Card as per key dates available in the Information Brochure/website.