PU MBA Panjab University MBA Entrance Exam
- Test Level-: State Level
- Eligibility-: Graduation
- Duration-:1 Hours 30 Minutes
- Stream-: Management
- Medium-: English
- Examination Mode-: Online
- Total Questions-: 200
Admission for these courses will be made on the basis of merit determined by scores of the candidates in Common Admission Test (CAT) 2017conducted by IIMs, followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview (GD & PI). All candidates aspiring to apply for MBA Programmes at UBS must take Common Admission Test (CAT) - 2017 conducted by the IIMs.The candidates are advised to visit UBS admission website http://ubsadmissions.puchd.ac.in for detailed instructions & procedure for participation in the admission process. The hard copy of the application along with necessary documents should reach UBS latest by 20th December, 2017 upto 04:00 p.m. Thereafter, no application shall be accepted. Panjab University shall not be responsiblefor any postal delay in delivery or loss in transit of application form.
- Master of Business Administration(MBA)
- Master of Business Administration (International Business) (MBA IB) .
- Master Of Business Administration (Human Resource) (MBA HR)
THE MINIMUM ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION WOULD BE AS FOLLOWS :
- A Bachelor's Degree in any discipline of the University or a degree of any other University which has been recognized by the Syndicate as equivalent there to with not less than 50% marks (45% for SC/ST/BC/PwD) in the aggregate. Provided that in the case of candidates having Bachelor's degree of the University through Modern Indian Languages [Hindi/Urdu/Punjabi(Gurmukhi script) and/or in a Classical Language (Sanskrit/Persian/Arabic) or degree of any other University obtained in the same manner recognized by the Syndicate, 50% marks in the aggregate shall be calculated by taking into account full percentage of marks in all the papers in Language excluding the additional optional paper , English and the elective subject taken together.OR
- A pass in the final examination conducted by the (a) Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or England, or (b) Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India or England, or (c) Institute of Company Secretaries of India.
- MIE Examination with 50% marks or more after having passed the diploma examination with 60% marks or above and have at least 5 years research/teaching .or professional experience.
- Minimum of 10% score (5% in case of SC/ST/BC/PwD candidates) in each component of the Common Admission Test (CAT) 2017 viz., quantitative, logic & data interpretation, and verbal and/or any other component which may be added later at any stage to the CAT 2017.
For More Informtaion : Click Here
- Online registration starts on : November 10, 2017 (Friday)
- Last date of submission of information on the website to generate the Bank Challan : December 10, 2017 (Sunday)
- Last date of submission of fee in any branch of State Bank of India using website generated challan : December 12, 2017 (Tuesday) upto 3:59 p.m.
- Last date for uploading of photograph, signature with rest of the information on the website after depositing fee in SBI : December 15, 2017 (Friday)
- Last date for submission of hard copy of the application form along with the requisite documents (mentioned on the application form print out) to office of UBS : December 20, 2017 upto 4:00 p.m.
Eligible candidates can apply online through this website : http://ubsadmissions.puchd.ac.in/importantdates.php
Candidates desirous of seeking admission to MBA Programmes shall pay Rs. 3250/- (Rs.1625/- for SC/ST/PwD candidates) as application / registration fee (non-refundable) for participation in the admission process for the session 2018-19.
Fee is being finalized by PU authorities. Fee to be paid by Demand Draft in favour of Registrar , Panjab University Chandigarh, payable at Chandigarh towards part payment of the tution fee and other university charge etc.
Further, the candidates will have to deposit 18,000/-* by Demand Draft in favour of the Chairman, University Business School, Panjab University , Chandigarh, payable at Chandigarh, towards Summer Placement, TeachingMaterials, Business Club and Computer Charges, etc
For More Information : Click Here
English/Verbal Ability: Reading comprehension, verbal reasoning, syllogisms, analogies, antonyms and synonyms, fill in the blanks, sentence correction, idioms, etc.
Maths/Quant Ability: Number systems, geometry, trogonometry, probability, permutation combination, algebra, mensuration, time and work, averages, percentages, profit and loss, quadratic and linear equations, etc.
Data Interpretation: Interpretation and analysis of data based on text, tables, graphs (line, area), charts (column, bar, pie), venn diagram, etc.
Logical Reasoning: Clocks, calendars, binary logic, seating arrangement, blood relations, logical sequence, assumption, premise, conclusion, linear and matrix arrangement, etc.
- For Maths rs Aggarwal and Ranjesh Verma
- For Reasoning rs Aggarwal and M.K. Pandey
- For English S.P. Bakshi and Wren and Martin
Category wise Break up of Seats for MBA
|BACK WARD CLASSES||3||2||2|
|PERSONS WITH DISABILITY#||3||2||2|
|DEFENCE SPONSORED OFFICERS*||1||3||3|
|WARDS OF MARTYRS/PERMANENTLYDISABLED IN KARGIL WAR||1||1||1|
|WARDS OF KASHMIRI DISPLACED PERSON***||1||1||1|
ONE GIRLCHILD OUTOFTHE ONLY TWOGIRLS HILDREN/OGC***
|RURAL AREA STUDENTS***||2||2||2|
|BORDER AREA STUDENTS***||1||1||1|