PTU MBA ETPunjab Technical University MBA Entrance Test
- Test Level-: National Level
- Eligibility-: Graduation
- Duration-:2 Hours
- Stream-: Management
- Medium-: English
- Examination Mode-: Select Mode
- Total Questions-: 100
PTU MBA ET Merit List
PTU Conduct Entrance for MBA admission programme.
Candidate who has passed Bachelors Degree of minimum three year duration in any discipline from a University recognized by UGC
- The written exam will be of objective type divided into 4 sections as follows;
- Section I Reasoning (Verbal and well as Non-verbal)
- Section II General English
- Section III General Awareness
- Section IV Business Awareness
- Each section will contain 25 questions of 1 mark each and the duration of the exam will be 2 Hours.
- There will be NO negative marking for wrong or unanswered questions.
- Rough sheets will be provided at the end of each question paper for rough work. The candidate should ensure that he / she does not write anywhere else on the question paper except the rough sheets
- Use of pencil will not be allowed and cutting, erasing, over-marking or multiple marking of answers will lead to cancellation of that question.
- Use of calculator (Both scientific as well as non-scientific) will not be permitted
- Exchange of stationery / any other items amongst students will NOT be permitted
- Use of unfair means in the examination will lead to cancellation of the candidature.
- Carrying the mobile phone inside the examination hall is strictly prohibited.
- Submission of Applications Online : May 24, 2017
- Last Date of Application Submission : June 30, 2017
- Date of Entrance Test : July 2, 2017
- Display of Merit List : July 3, 2017
- Reporting on Campus and Fee Deposition : July 3-7, 2017
Eligible Candidates can apply online through the website : Click Here
Instructions for Online Submission of Application Form
Candidate must note that information once submitted cannot be edited at a later stage. Therefore, all candidates are advised to be careful while filling information through the website.
Step 1 – Fill your details and generate Application ID and Password.
Step 2 – The candidate can pay Non-refundable application fee of INR 500 (INR 250 in case of SC / ST candidates) via :
(a) Demand Draft drawn in favour of Registrar, IKGPTU payable at Jalandhar
(b) Net Banking / Bank Transfer in the Bank: HDFC Bank, Account No.: 50100038234222, Beneficiary Name: PIT Kapurthala, IFSC / RTGS Code is HDFC0003402 and Branch Address is HDFC Bank Ltd., PTU Campus, Jalandhar - Kapurthala Highway, Village IBBAN, Kapurthala.
(c) Swiping of Debit Card / Credit Card in POS Machine available at IKGPTU Main Campus, Kapurthala.
â€‹Applicant paying the fee via Demand Draft will have to submit printout of application form alongwith Demand Draft on or before June 30, 2017 by REGISTERED POST at the following address:
Dr. Harmeen SochCoordinator Entrance Exam
I. K. Gujral Punjab Technical University Main Campus
Kapurthala – Jalandhar Highway
Kapurthala – 144603
Candidates are also required to upload the scanned copy of deposit slip / Demand Draft and passport size photograph at the time of filling application form.