TSICET Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test
- Test Level-: State Level
- Eligibility-: Graduation
- Duration-:2 Hours 30 Minutes
- Stream-: Management
- Medium-: English
- Examination Mode-: Offline
- Total Questions-: 200
|Answer Key By Time4Education||A,B,C,D Series|
TSICET-2017 (Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test -TSICET) is for admission into M.B.A. courses of all the Universities in Telangana State and their affiliated colleges for the academic year 2017-18. This test is being conducted by Kakatiya University, Warangal on behalf of Telangana State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad. Kakatiya University has successfully conducted ICET in 2005, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014 and TSICET-2015, 2016.
- The Indian Citizen, as well as the NRI candidates, will be allowed to apply for the examination after following the Norms set by the University.
- Candidates must have passed the Secondary School Education Certification from a recognized School with a minimum of 50% marks (for General category) and 45% marks (for SC/ST) category candidates.
- To be eligible for TS ICET 2017, candidates must have passed the Graduation with a minimum of 3-year duration from any Recognized University or the institution.
- Candidates appearing their Graduation Final Year Examination will also be eligible to apply for this examination.
- The Minimum marks in the entrance test will be 25% for the qualifying the examination (for General Category) and there are no minimum passing marks for the reserved category.
The exam pattern and syllabus helps you prepare for the exam better and you can check the Detailed Exam Pattern of TS ICET 2017 below:
- Marking of the Exam: Negative Marking
- Exam Sections: Analytical Ability, Mathematical Ability, and Communication Ability
- Analytical Ability: 75 questions
- Mathematical Ability: 75 questions
- Communication Ability: 150 questions
- Total Question: 200 questions
- Total Marks: 200 marks
- Mode of the Exam: Online
- Type of Questions: Multiple Objective Type
- Marking for Correct Answer: 1 mark
- Marking for the Incorrect answer: 0.25 marks
|Notification Date TSICET-2017.||23-02-2017
|Start of Submission & Registration of Online Application form||14-03-2017
|Last date for Submission & Registration of Online Application form without late fee.
250/- for SC/ST Candidates,
350/- for Other Candidates
|Last date for Submission & Registration of Online Application with late fee of Rs.500/- with Registration Fee||24-04-2017
|Last date for Submission & Registration of Online Application with late fee of Rs.2000/- with Registration Fee||02-05-2017
|Last date for Submission & Registration of Online Application with late fee of Rs.5000/- with Registration Fee||08-05-2017
|Last date for Submission & Registration of Online Application with late fee of Rs.10000/- with Registration Fee.||14-05-2017
|Start of Downloading of TSICET-2017 Hall Tickets.||24-04-2017
|Date of TSICET-2017 Examination.||18-05-2017
|Announcement of Preliminary Key.||21-05-2017
|Last Date for Submission of Objections on Preliminary Key.||27-05-2017
|Announcement of Final Key and Test Entrance Results.||30-05-2017
ONLINE APPLICATION FEE FOR ENTRANCE TEST : Rs. 350/-
(Inclusive of Registration fee and Test fee) Rs. 250/- in case of SCs &STs
Last date Submission & Registration of Online Application Form with:
A late fee of Rs. 500/- : 24-04-2017
A late fee of Rs. 2,000/- : 02-05-2017
A late fee of Rs. 5,000/- : 08-05-2017
A late fee of Rs. 10,000/- : 14-05-2017
After ensuring that you are eligible to apply you are then required to fill in the application form as soon as possible.The Application Form of the TS ICET 2017 will be available in the Online Mode Only. Check the below steps to successfully applying for this examination:
- The Application Form will be available in the Online Mode on the Official website https://tsicet.in/ of the State Council of Higher Education i.e. tsche.org and link for the application form will also be hosted here.
- You will have to go on the Official website and search for the link ‘TS ICET 2017 Application Form’ and click on the link.
- The Application Form will be displayed on the screen and you have to fill the required details into the Application Form i.e.
Other Important Detail regarding the candidate
- Data Sufficiency
- Problem Solving
- Arithmetical Ability
- Algebraical and Geometrical Ability
- Statistical Ability
- Business and Computer Terminology
- Functional Grammar
- Reading Comprehension
Start of Downloading of TSICET-2017 Hall Tickets : 24-04-2017 Monday