HORTICETHorticulture Common Entrance Test
- Test Level-: State Level
- Eligibility-: Diploma
- Duration-:2 Hours
- Stream-: Food and Beverages
- Medium-: Multiple
- Examination Mode-: Offline
- Total Questions-: 100
HORTI CET is one of the most famous name of Horticulture Common Entrance Test. The Dr.Y.S.R Horticultural University takes this test. In India, this is the second horticulture university in which every year huge numbers of applicants got admission for making their career. During the coming session 2017-18 also lots of students want to get admission in various Agricultural UG PG courses. To get admission in these courses, they all need to qualify HORTI CET 2017 which is going to be conducted soon. To apply for this test applicants have a limited time, and if they are unable to apply until the last date, then they will not apply to apply.
Eligibility Requirement for HORTI CET 2017 Application Form
- For getting a part in this test, all the applicant’s age should be between 17 to 22 years.
- Relaxation in age will be applicable as per the rules and regulations of Government of India.
Applicants must have passed diploma course in horticulture from Dr. YSRHU/ANGRAU.
At the time of selecting below given documents requited
- Proof of Age
- Caste Certificate
- DMC of 10th Class
- DMC of Diploma in Horticulture
- Score Card of HORTI CET 2016
- The last date to submit the Application form is 13 July 2017
- Admit Cards will be available 15 days from this exam
- HORTI CET 2017 will be organized in 31 July 2017
- Counseling for admission will start in August 2016
- For all the general category candidates Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST/PH candidates Rs.250/-
How to Apply for HORTI CET 2017
All the interested and eligible candidates can get the HORTI CET 2017 Application Form from the main website of this university http://www.drysrhu.edu.in/ . Fill up this application form with all the required details and pay your application fee through demand draft. Send this application form with all the required documents to the below-given address. . Applicants should put their application form in two self-addressed envelope with Rs. Five/- stamp on it. For more details check its official notice.
TOTAL SEATS : 120
Admit Cards will be available 15 days from this exam