CPMEECommon Pre Medical Entrance Exam
- Test Level-: National Level
- Eligibility-: 12th
- Duration-:2 Hours 30 Minutes
- Stream-: Medical
- Medium-: English
- Examination Mode-: Offline
- Total Questions-: 200
The ACEE would be conducting a Common Pre-Medical Entrance Examiilation-2016 (CPMEE-2016) as well as Combined Post Graduate Medical & Dental Entrance Examination–2016 (CMDPGEE-2016) to offer admissions to the MBBS course at Sri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Medical & Health Sciences, Dehradun, BDS course at Seema Dental College and Hospital, Rishikesh and Uttaranchal Dental & Medical Research Institute, Mazari Grant, Dehradun, BAMS course at Uttaranchal Ayurvedic P.G. College & Hospital, Rajpur Road, Dehradun, Himalayiya Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital Doiwala, Dehradun, and Quadra Institute of Ayurveda, Roorkee and BHMS course at Chandola Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Rudrapur and Param Himalaya Homoeopathic Medical College, Hospital & Research Centre, Doiwala, Dehradun.
- Candidate must be at least 17 years old as on 31 December 2016.
- Educational qualification for MBBS and BDS – Candidates must have passed Class XII exam or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English. In the qualifying exam, candidate must have obtained at least 50% in PCB (or 40% for SC / ST / OBC candidates).
- Educational qualification for BHMS – Candidates must have passed Class XII exam or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English.
- The general standard of the Competitive Entrance Examination will be that of 12 class under the 10+2 Scheme/Intermediate Science. No syllabus has been prescribed by the ACEE for the CPMEE 2016.
- The Common Pre Medical Entrance Examination will consist of one paper of 200 marks.
- The question paper of Uttarakhand CPMEE will contain 200 multiple choice questions (MCQs).
- Questions are asked from Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- The mode of exam is usually pen and paper based, wherein answers are to be marked on the specifically designed machine-gradable OMR Sheet.
- The MCQs are asked from the syllabus of 10+2 examination of various boards.
- The duration of paper is 2½ hours.
|Last date of Submitting application form||4 July 2016|
|Availability of Admit card||15 July 2016|
|Date of exam||17 July 2016|
|Date of result declaration||25 July 2016
Candidates can apply online or offline from the offical website of through the direct link http://www.aceeindia.org
Examination Fee for taking this exam is Rs. 2100/-
Common Pre Medical Entrance Exam Syllabus
CPMEE contains general syllabus of relevant subjects i.e.
From classes 11th and 12th under the 10+2 scheme/pre-medical /intermediate science or an equivalent examination of the State Education Board/Indian University.
Name of the College
No. of Seats Offered
|1||Uttaranchal Ayurvedic College||15||BAMS|
|2||Motherhood Ayurvedic Medical college||50||BAMS|
|3||Om Ayurvedic Mahavidhyalaya & Research Institute||15||BAMS|
|4||Haridwar Ayurvedic Medical College & Hospital||30||BAMS|
|5||Uttaranchal Ayurvedic College||04||MD|
|6||Himalayiya Ayurvedic College||09||MD|