HPTU SLCET (UG) Himachal Pradesh Technical University State Level Common Entrance Test
- Test Level-: State Level
- Eligibility-: 12th
- Duration-:3 Hours
- Stream-: Medical
- Medium-: English
- Examination Mode-: Offline
- Total Questions-: 150
HPTU SLCET (UG) Conuct Entrance Test for admisions B.Pharm (Direct Entry) / B.Pharm (Ayurveda) Programme.
B.Pharm (Direct Entry)
Passed/appeared 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University with Physics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects along with one of the Mathematics/Biotechnology/Biology/Technical Vocational subject securing at least 45% marks (40% reserved category) in the above subjects taken together. Provided that a student should complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December of the year of admission to the course.
Passed/appeared 10+2 or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as compulsory subjects securing at least 45% marks (40% for reserved category) in the above subjects taken together.
Mode of HPCET-2017
- Entrance examination (HPCET-2017) for each course shall be conducted in single offline (pen and paper based test) mode.
- All questions shall be objective type multiple choice questions. The candidate will have to choose one correct answer only.
- Two marks shall be awarded for each correct answer and 0.5 mark shall be deducted for each wrong answer
- While the candidate can skip a question but should not choose more than one option as correct answer.
Number of questions
- Start of filling up Online Application Form : 02-03-2017
- Closing of filling up Online Application Form : 29-04-2017
- Date of Entrance Examination : 13.05.2017 (9:00AM- 12:00Noon)
- All candidates have to apply online on the prescribed application form available on the University website i.e. www.himtu.ac.in.
- The candidates must fill the application form in all respect carefully and check the same before submitting it.
- Incomplete application form shall not be considered and no correspondence shall be made in this regard.
- The application form once submitted cannot be taken back under any circumstances nor shall the application fee deposited be refunded in any case.
- Any application submitted after the prescribed last date will not be accepted.
- The applicants are required to pay the non-refundable entrance examination fee as mentioned under section 10.
Entrance Examination Fee
- Non-refundable entrance examination fee for different categories is as under
Amount in (Rs.)
- In case non-refundable entrance examination fee is paid through e-challan/credit/debit card, the candidate is required to pay an additional processing charge, if any, as per the bank norms.
- The e-admit card duly signed by Controller of Examinations (COE) will be made available to candidates on the University website, i.e., www.himtu.ac.in. The candidates should download e-admit card by entering the application form number
- The e-admit card will contain the e-admit card number, photograph of the student, address of the examination centre and examination date. Discrepancies, if any, must be brought to the notice of the Controller of Examinations, Himachal Pradesh Technical University, Gandhi Chowk, Hamirpur (H.P.)-177001 immediately
- Candidates should take a print of the e-admit card using the print option on A-4 size paper only. Please ensure that all information on the e-admit card including photograph is clearly visible on the print and e-admit card are duly signed by COE.
- Candidates will not be permitted to appear for the test without valid e-admit card
- Candidates must not mutilate the e-admit card or change any entry made therein after it has been authenticated and received by them. Impersonation is a legally punishable offence.
- The e-admit card is an important document and it must be preserved and produced at the time of entrance examination/test. Candidate should report to the allotted test centre along with e-admit card and ID proof, half an hour before the commencement of examination.
For More Detail : Click Here
Name of Principal/College Address and Website
College of Ayurveda Pharmaceutical Sciences, Jogindernagar, Distt. Mandi- 175015 (HP)
Phone No: 01908-222931(telefax)
Government College of Pharmacy, Rohru, Distt. Shimla-171207 (HP)
Phone No: 01781-241306 Website: www.bpharmacyrohru.org
|3||Govt. College of Pharmacy, Kangra at NagrotaBagwan,DisttKangra(H.P.)||60||-|
|4||Shiva Educational Society Abdhanighat (Panol), Tehsil Ghumarwin, Distt. Bilaspur (H.P.) – 174021||60||-|
Abhilashi College of Pharmacy Village Tanda, P.O Balt (Ner -Chowk) Tehsil Sadar, Distt. Mandi -175008 (HP) Phone No: 01905 -248539
Website: www.abhilashi -edu.org
DDM College of Pharmacy, GondpurBanehra (Upper), Tehsil Amb, Distt. Una -177312
Phone No: 01976 -268868, 268568
Dreamz College of Pharmacy, Village Khilra, P.O. Meramasit, Tehsil Sundernagar, Distt. Mandi -175036 Phone No: 01905 -248598, 248599
Himachal Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research (HIPER), VPO Nadaun, Distt. Hamirpur -177033 Phone No: 01972 -201113, 232893
Himachal Institute of Pharmacy, Rampur Ghat Road, Paonta Sahib, Distt. Sirmour - 173025
Phone No: 01704 -223298, 223039
Himalayan Institute of Pharmacy, Kala - Amb, Tehsil Nahan, Distt. Sirmour - 173030 (HP)
Phone No: 01702 -308500 to 308508
K.C. Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, V.P.O. PandogaUparla, Distt. Una -177207
Phone No. 01975 -241461
L.R. Institute of Pharmacy, Village Jabli - Kyar, P.O. Oachghat, Sultanpur Road, Distt. Solan -173223 (HP) Phone No: 01792 -252854, 252857
Laureate Institute of Pharmacy, VPO Kathog, Tehsil J awalaji, Distt. Kangra - 177101
Phone No: 01970 - 222847(HP)
Vinayaka College of Pharmacy, Village Bahoguna, P.O. Garsa, Tehsil Bhuntar, Distt. Kullu -175141
Phone No: 01902 -272277
|15||Himachal Pharmacy College, Village Maganpura, P.O. Manjauli, Tehsil Nalagarh, Distt. Solan (H.P.) – 174101||60|