Sumandeep AICETSumandeep Vidyapeeth All India Common Entrance Test
- Test Level-: State Level
- Eligibility-: 12th
- Duration-:3 Hours
- Stream-: Medical
- Medium-: English
- Examination Mode-: Offline
- Total Questions-: 200
Sumandeep Vidyapeeth AICET 2017 - Sumandeep Vidyapeeth All India Common Entrance Test acronym as Sumandeep Vidyapeeth AICET is conducted by the Vidyapeeth for providing admission to:
3. B.Sc Nursing courses
Domicile and Age
- Only Indian citizen Candidates are eligible to apply
- The applicant must have completed 17 years as on time for taking admissions.
- The applicant must have passed HSE of G.B.S.E/C.B.S.E/or an equivalent examination and studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics.
- Candidates belonging to the general category must need to obtain 50% marks and the candidates belonging to other category must obtain 45% marks in the qualifying examination.
- The candidates attending the qualifying exam in March/April 2017 are also eligible for attending the entrance exam
It’s a 03 hour test comprises of 200 Multiple choice questions. Each right question will be awarded 1 mark. No mark will deducted if the answer is wrong.
Important Dates (Tentative)
- Application Forms Availability date : March 2017
- Last date for submitting applications online : May 2017
- Last date of submitting application with late fee : May 2017
- Entrance Exam : May 2017
- Result expecting date : June 2017
Candidates can apply via both online and offline. If you wish to apply online, then visit the official website of Sumandeep Vidyapeeth and click ‘Apply Online’ link to proceed further or else you can purchase the application form physically from the campus address shown below
Total Students required
Application Form Fee
|MBBS||Four and a Half years and one year internship||150||Rs. 600/-||Rs. 1,500/-|
|BDS||Four years and one year internship||100||Rs. 600/-||Rs. 1,500/-|
Sumandeep Vidyapeeth AICET consists of Question from the following subject ofthe level of +2 class.
Distribution of Seats
85% seats of MBBS and BDS are for the Indian students and rest of the seats, are for foreign students.