BHU Medical Entrance (D.M. / M.Ch)Banaras Hindu University Medical Entrance Exam for D.M. / M.Ch
- Test Level-: State Level
- Eligibility-: 12th
- Stream-: Medical
- Medium-: English
- Examination Mode-: Online
- Total Questions-: 100
The Banaras Hindu University will release notification for admission into D.M / M.Ch courses through an Admission Test on All Indian Basis for the academic year 2017 – 2018. Candidate can apply for BHU DM / BHU MCh courses in Online Mode only. A single Common Entrance Test would be held for both Regular (Residency) and Sponsored for DM / MCh courses subject wise. The test paper will consist of 100 objective type questions and the paper will be of 100 minutes duration. Four marks will be awarded for every correct answer. There will be no negative marking for incorrect answer.
The eligibility criteria for the qualified BHU DM / MCh exam is to score 50 percent. There are no reservation criteria for any super specialty seats. Interested candidates can read all the necessary information regarding BHU DM / MCh Entrance Test 2017 such as how to apply, eligibility criteria, exam schedule etc. on this page below.
For DM Course :
Medical graduates holding the degree of M.D. (Medicine) or M.D. (Paediatrics) or DNB in respective subjects or equivalent degree recognized by the Medical Council of India.
For M.Ch Course :
M.S. / DNB (Surgery) or equivalent degree recognized by the Medical Council of India. For Surgical Oncology, the candidates having MS/DNB in ENT, Orthopedics and Obstetrics and Gynaecology are also eligible.
BHU DM / M.Ch Counselling 2017
After the declaration of the result, candidates will go for counselling. Candidates who cleared the entrance test will be eligible for counselling. Candidates must report by given time in the Committee room of Institute of Medical Sciences for verification of documents. All documents must be original along with one self-attested copy of each document.
The following documents have to be produced mandatorily :
- MD / MS / DNB degree / Pass certificate (if degree not awarded) and marksheet of MD / MS / DNB examination if marks are awarded.
- Certificate of number of attempts taken in passing the above examination from the competent authority.
- Certificate of completion of three years junior residency (for those who have passed MD/MS/DNB examination in 2017) from Head of institution.
- Marksheet of Final MBBS examination.
- High School certificate or equivalent for proof of age.
- Certificate of Registration by Medical Council of India/State Medical Council
Important Dates (Tentative)
- Online application starts from : Apr 2017
- Last date for uploading application form : May 2017
- Date of online availability of Admit cards : Jul 2017
- Date of written examination : Aug 2017
- Date of declaration of results : Aug 2017