PGIMER Nursing Entrance ExamPost Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research Nursing Entrance Exam
- Test Level-: State Level
- Eligibility-: 12th
- Duration-:3 Hours
- Stream-: Medical
- Medium-: English
- Examination Mode-: Offline
- Total Questions-: 100
PGIMER BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2016: Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research has issued anotification to conduct entrance examination for providing admission into BSc. Nursing Course .The candidates who fulfil the education criteria as per official notification, those can submit their application form before the last date.After the last date application form will not be accepted by the officials.The candidates have to visit the official website of PGIMER in order to apply online for the same at http://pgimer.edu.in
- B.Sc Nursing (04 Year)
- B.Sc Nursing Post Basic
For B.Sc. Nursing
The applicant must have passed in 10+2 examination with subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with aggregate 50% marks.
For B.Sc. Nursing (Post-Basic)
- The candidate must have in 10+2 or any other equivalent examination and General Nursing and Midwifery Examination with aggregate 50% marks.
- Applicant should registered Nurse or Midwife with respective State Nursing Council approved by Indian Nursing Council.
The applicant should have completed the minimum age of 17 years on or before the 31st December, 2016 and not exceeding the maximum age of 25 years as on 31st December, 2016.
The entrance examination will consist of 100 question of 100 marks.Details are given in the table below.
No. of Question
|Current Affairs/ G.K.||10||10|
- Log on to the official website at http://pgimer.edu.in
- Click on the link B.Sc. Nursing Entrance Exam 2016.
- Read the given information details carefully.
- After that fill up appropriate details in your application form.
- Complete fees payment procedure.
- After that click on the submit button.
- Take print out of your application form.
Application Fee Details
- For General/OBC/OPH candidates is Rs 1000/-
- For SC/ST Rs 800/-
- Current Affairs / G.K