SAATSiksha 'O'Anusandhan University Post Graduate Medical Entrance Exam
- Test Level-: National Level
- Eligibility-: 12th
- Stream-: Medical
- Medium-: English
- Examination Mode-: Offline
- Total Questions-: 300
Siksha 'O' Anusandhan University Admission Test (SAAT), a national level online entrance test is conducted by Siksha 'O' Anusandhan University SSevery year to select bright students from different parts of our country. The test is being conducted for different programs offered in different constituent institutes / schools of the university. SAAT-2017, the ninth edition of this entrance test, will be held between 22nd - 25th April 2017 UG & PG programmes. The test is primarily a multiple choice type written test and the standard of the test is comparable with any other national level entrance test. Short listed candidates will be called to attend an open counselling for admission into various programmes of the university. Another feature of this entrance test is that the candidates with diploma in engineering/ technology/ pharmacy and hotel management are eligible for admission into regular courses under lateral entry scheme through SAAT-2017. For more details.
Aspiring candidate must have a minimum of MBBS degree recognized by the medical council of India.
Siksha 'O' Anusandhan University PG Medical Entrance Exam will consists of 300 multiple choice type of question from Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Pathalogy, Microbiology,Pharmalogy, Community Medicine and Forensic Medicine & Toxicology.
- Last date to apply: 12 Apr, 2017 11:59 PM
(Entries beyond this date & time will not be considered under any circumstances)
- Entrance Exam will be conducted on 22nd, 23rd , 24th and 25th April 2017. Candidate can select the date of examination.
- If you have applied for more than one program through separate forms, kindly select date for the admission selection process separately. You will be permitted to appear for selection process of only one program on a particular date.
- Candidates will be required to upload their photo as part of the registration process. Please keep the scanned photograph ready.
- Candidates will be required to enter valid Identity Proof details as part of the registration process. Please keep a valid identity proof ready.
- An email will be sent to all registered candidates in 15th April, 2017 containing the hall ticket for the examination.
- Candidates are requested to make necessary travel/lodging arrangements in time to appear for the exam. If a candidate miss his/her exam date, university shall not be responsible for conducting the test on different date/time.
- All selected candidates will get intimation of their selection through an Admission Letter which will be sent to their registered email address.
- Details regarding payment of fees at the time of admission, allotment of Hostel and date, time and venue for commencement of the academic session will be mentioned in the admission letter.
Apply Entrance Exam
Eligible Candidates Can apply throw website :http://www.soauniversity.ac.in/
- Medicine and
- Forensic Medicine & Toxicology.