DSAT (B.Tech)Dayananda Sagar Admission (UG)
- Test Level-: National Level
- Eligibility-: 12th
- Stream-: Engineering
- Medium-: English
- Examination Mode-: Offline
Dayananda Sagar Admission Test acronym as DSAT is conducted by Dayananda Sagar University for providing admission to B.Tech program of the University. The B.Tech Course will includes;
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Computer Technology
B.Tech - Computer Science & Engineering
Pass in PUC / 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Computer Science / Electronics / Technical Vocational subjects and obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to SC/ST & OBC category) in the above subjects taken together, of any Board recognized by the respective State Governments / Central Government / Union Territories or any other qualification recognized as equivalent there to.
(ii) Good score in DSAT or CET / COMED-K or any other equivalent examination conducted by recognized Institute / Agency.
B.Tech - Electronics & Communication Engg.
B.Tech - Mechanical Engineering
B.Tech - Computer Technology
BCA - Bachelor of Computer Applications
Pass in 10+2, A Level, IB, American 12th grade or equivalent and a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate.
(ii)Good score in DSAT Entrance Test.
Commencement of online registration of application : 03.01.2017 Time:10:00 am
Exam Dates :
- 23rd - April - 2017 Sunday
- 29th - April - 2017 Saturday
- 10th - May - 2017 Wednesday
- 16th - May - 2017 Tuesday
- 23th - May - 2017 Tuesday
How to Apply
- Applicants applying online for the various courses at Dayananda Sagar University (DSU) are required to apply only through the DSU website http://www.dsu.edu.in/index.php/admission No other means/mode of application will be accepted for DSAT
- Before proceeding to filling up the Online Application, the applicants should have scanned image of their
- Photograph and
- Signature in CD/DVD/Pen drive as per their convenience. These documents will be required for uploading and submission of your Online Application.
- A valid E-mail and Mobile Number is mandatory for the registration of your Online Application. This E-Mail and Mobile number should be kept active till the declaration of results. DSU will send important information with regard to your application and examination on this registered E-Mail/Mobile number
- After receiving your User ID and Password on mail you will not be able to edit certain fields of the Online Application. Applicants are hence requested to fill in the online application form with the utmost care as no correspondence regarding change of details will be entertained
Applicants applying online for the various courses at Dayananda Sagar University (DSU) are required to apply only through the DSU website http://www.dsu.edu.in/index.php/admission/download/downloadapp
DSAT Exam Syllabus
DSAT will consist of question from the following papers:
|B.Tech - Computer Science & Engineering||300|
|B.Tech - Electronics & Communication Engineering||180|
|B.Tech - Mechanical Engineering||120|
|B.Tech - Computer Techonology||60|