SPASCHOOL OF PLANNING AND ARCHITECTURE
- Test Level-: National Level
- Eligibility-: Graduation
- Stream-: Engineering
- Medium-: English
- Examination Mode-: Select Mode
The School of Planning and Architecture in short SPA-Delhi is one of the oldest and renowned institutions nearing its 75th year completion. The SPA-Delhi have provided many eminent planners, designers and architect to India and Abroad in the field of civil, enviromental, industrial and transport and modern urban planning professionals. It has state of art onfrastructure and transport and modern urban planning professionals.
Candidates shall be eligible for admission to the First Year of the Bachelors’ Degree programme in Architecture or Planning if they have obtained at least 50 percent marks in aggregate with Mathematics as a subject in the Class 12th or qualifying examination.
Admission to Masters’ degree programmes is affected through a multi-stage process to select applicants based on their-
- Performance in the qualifying examination,
- Portfolio of work,
- Personal Interaction with the programme faculty and/ or written test.
- Interest and motivation for the chosen study and
- Work Experience.
Applicants are offered admission to a particular programme in serial order of a merit list drawn up, based on the cumulative score obtained after all the five stages are completed.
- Online Application forms available on website of the School : 9th February, 2017
- Closing of online form : 9th March, 2017
- Test/Interview (PG Courses) : 29th to 31st March and 1st April 2017
- Display of Selection List : 23rd April, 2017
- Registration in respective Departments : 21st July, 2017
- Orientation : 24th July, 2017
- Start of classes : 31st July, 2017
Eligible Candidates can apply online through the website: http://spa.cn1.formsdotstar.com/
Syllabus for SPA entrance Exam
The SPA Entrance Exam 2017 syllbus is 10+2 level only
Reservation of Seat
Name of Department
|Building Engineering and Management||17||04||02||08||31|
OG: Open General, SC: Scheduled Caste, ST: Scheduled Tribes, OBC: Other Backward Classes,
- Three percent (3 percent) seats for all Postgraduate degree programmes are reserved for Physically Challenged Persons (Category PH). These will be adjusted against the respective reservations for OG, SC, ST and OBC categories.
- Foreign National (FN - 10 percent), Non Resident Indian (NRI -3 percent) and Person of Indian Origin (PIO - 2 percent).