JET(RJ.)JOINT ENTRANCE TEST
- Test Level-: State Level
- Eligibility-: 12th
- Stream-: Agriculture Science & Technology
- Medium-: Multiple
- Examination Mode-: Offline
- Total Questions-: 40
Maharana Pratap University of Agriculture and Technology Conduct JOINT ENTRANCE TEST (JET) For Admission to :
- B.Sc. Agriculture (Hons.)
- B.Sc. Horticulture (Hons.)
- B.Sc. Forestry (Hons.)
- B. Tech. (Dairy Technology)
- B. Tech. (Food Technology)
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR ADMISSION
A candidate must ensure that he/she is eligible for admission to various courses before filling the online application form for JET-2017. If a non eligible candidate is admitted due to any reason then the admission of such a candidate will be cancelled as soon as the mistake is detected even at later stage. Various eligibility criteria for admission to JET-2017 courses shall be as under:
- EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION:
The candidates who have passed the Senior Secondary (10+2) examination conducted by the Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan, Ajmer or any other Statutory Board or any examination recognized equivalent to it by the university in any of the following subjects are eligible to appear in JET:
A candidate must have secured at least 50% marks in the aforesaid examinations (10+2) (Arts & Commerce stream are not eligible). A relaxation of 5% marks would be allowed to candidate belonging to SC/ST/OBC (Non creamy layer)/SBC (Non creamy layer) category. The candidates taking the advantage of 5% relaxation will not be considered in UR category. Candidates having supplementary in the 10+2 examination of 2017 are not eligible for JET 2017. Candidates who have appeared at any of the aforesaid qualifying examinations and whose results have not been declared before the commencement of the JET shall provisionally be allowed to appear in the JET. The result of the examinations (10+2) is essential at the time of filling the option form
The maximum age limit is 25 years as on 01-01-2017. The date of birth as mentioned in the Secondary Examination mark sheet/ certificate will be considered as authentic.
- DOMICILE CRITERIA/RESIDENTIAL REQUIREMENT
The JET-2017 is open to the candidates of Rajasthan domicile only or a candidate must fulfill the following conditions for admission to the various faculties:
The candidate must have studied for the last three years of qualifying examination continuously as a regular student in a recognized institution in Rajasthan.
Natural Father/Mother of the candidate has been continuously residing in Rajasthan for a period of last 10 years and the candidate has studied for at least 5 years during this period in a recognized educational institution in Rajasthan.
The candidate must be a bonafide resident of Rajasthan. He/She may be presently studying in any of the states other than Rajasthan.
The candidate is a son/daughter of a serving or retired employee of (a) Government of Rajasthan including Officer of All India Services borne on the State Cadre of Rajasthan or (b) Undertaking/Corporation/Improvement Trust/Municipal Bodies duly constituted by the Government of Rajasthan by an act of Law or (c) any of the Universities in Rajasthan or Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan provided that the employee has worked in Rajasthan for three years preceding the last date of submission of the application.
Candidate is a son/daughter of a permanent or retired employee of Indian Defense Service and the employee is either of Rajasthan origin irrespective of his/her place of posting or is posted in Rajasthan at the time of last date of the application for admission provided that in case the defense personnel is of Rajasthan origin, a Certificate has to be submitted by him/her from the employer to the effect that his/her State of origin is Rajasthan at the time of entry in to service.
Candidate is a son/daughter of permanent (serving/retired) employee of Para-Military Forces of India and the employee is either of Rajasthan origin irrespective of his/her place of posting or is posted in Rajasthan at the time of last date of application for admission provided that in case of Para-Military Personnel from the Rajasthan origin, a certificate has to be submitted by him/her from the employer to the effect that his/her State of origin is Rajasthan at the time of entry into service.
Candidate is a son/ daughter of a Judge of Rajasthan High Court subject to that he/she submit an undertaking/affidavit stating that such benefit is not claimed or availed by them in any other State.
- The relevant certificates which are the basis of eligibility of the candidate will have to be furnished by the candidate at the time of registration in the college in original.
- The certificate of bonafide resident of Rajasthan will have to be duly signed by the District Magistrate of the concerned District or officer authorized by him, and must bear the authenticated photograph of the candidate.
- In case of serving personnel, where inservice conditions have resulted into eligibility, a certificate of the employer will have to be submitted by the candidate, with appropriate authentication, identification and verification.
- Jats from Bharatpur and Dholpur districts are no more in OBC category therefore they have to fill the application form only in UR category else there candidature will cancelled.
IMPORTANT DATES :
- Notification: 01-03-2017
- Opening of Online Application Form: 01-03-2017
- Last date of filling Application Forms: 10 -04 -2017
- Online admit cards available: 15-05-2017
- Date of entrance examination: 21 -05 -2017 (Sunday)
- Display of OMR sheets, answer key and marks obtained: By 28-05-2017
- Last date for objections if any: 31-05-2017
- Declaration of result & opening of online option form: 03-06-2017
- Last date of online option form: 12 -06 -2017
- Display of 1st provisional admission list 20-06-2017
- Last date for accepting or submitting request for upward assessment 24-06-2017
- Display of 2nd provisional admission list: 28-06-2017
- Last date for accepting or submitting request for upward assessment 02-07-2017
- Display of 3rd provisional admission list: 06-07-2017
- Last date for accepting allotment and depositing fee: 11-07-2017
- Spot counselling, if required: 15-07-2017
- Commencement of classes 18-07-2017
INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING JET– 2017 ONLINE APPLICATION FORM
The application for JET–2017 will be accepted online only. The process of online submission of application form for JET–2017 will be available at the website http://www.rcaudaipur.com. Link of this web site will also be available on MPUAT, Udaipur website www.mpuat.ac.in
Date of commencement for filling of the online application : 01.03.2017
Date of closure for filling of online application : 10.04.2017
Candidates must perform the following activities while submitting the online application form:
Step-1: Off line preparation for filling the Online Application Form:
Candidates are advised to go through these instructions and before starting filling of application form he or she must keep all relevant documents ready to avoid any reason for non accepting the form by the system.
- Take a photograph of 5H x 4W cm size. Paste the photograph on plain paper and sign below the photograph 2H x 4W cm size. Scan it in jpg/jpeg/pjpeg/png/bmp/tif/gif format with 80 pixels per inch resolution. The image size of photo with signature should be in between 30 to 50 KB. Sample image is already given on web site.
- Fee concession certificate i.e. caste category and/or physically challenge certificate indicating >39% disability should be scan in “pdf” format having size 100 to 200KB.
- Scan mark sheets of X and XII (if passed already) examination in “pdf” format having size 100 to 200KB.
- Mobile number on which candidate will be available for getting the all information sent by JET office. (All the information will be sent through SMS on this mobile).
- Incase non availability of this number or change in mobile number candidate will not get the information for which this office will not bear any responsibility.
Step-2: Filling of Online Application Form
- Candidate must read the instructions given on the web site carefully.
- The entries of online application form must be filled as required.
- Candidate should ensure that the photo and signature belongs to the same person i.e. his/her only.
- The changes (if required) will be allowed in online application form up to last date i.e. 10-04-2017 using registration number and password. Keep the password very safe as anyone can change your details and misuse it due to this for any change in your application form this office will not be responsible.
Step-3: Depositing the fees
- Fees of JET 2017 Application form is Rs. 2800/+bank charges if any for General/OBC/SBC candidates and Rs.1400/-+bank charges if any for candidates of SC/ST/PC >39%. Fees will be acceptable online only.
- This fee is not refundable/ transferable/ adjustable in any case.
Step-4: Printing of application form
- Proper print will only possible after successful submission of application form and deposition of requisite fees.
- Click the Print button on the web portal and get print of application form. Keep this print out for your record.
- Candidates need not to send hard copy of application to the Coordinator.
Examination Fee: - Candidate has to deposit proscribed fee through Net banking, Debit Card and Credit card.
Requisite Fee (Rs.)
|1||Un Reserved /OBC/SBC||2800|
|2||SC/ST/Disabled (PC) > 39%||1400|
Note :-Bank charges will be applicable extra.
Admission card will be available on web site www.rcaudaipur.com from 15-05-2017 to till commencement of exam. No admission card will be sent by post or personally to the candidates. The Coordinator reserves the right to withdraw the permission granted by error to a candidate who is not eligible to appear in the examination even though the admission card has been issued and produced by the candidate before the centre superintendent.
RESERVATION OF SEATS
- The reservation of seats for various categories will be as per the rules of Government of Rajasthan and subsequently adopted by MPUAT, Udaipur.
- The caste certificate must bear the photograph of candidate and must be issued by the competent authority.
- In case of OBC/SBC the certificate should not be more than one year old i.e. not earlier than 01-03-2016 and must clearly indicate non creamy layer. Such certificate along with affidavit of non creamy layer should not be earlier than 01-03-2014.
- Reservation for wards of defense personals will be in following priority order:
Priority-I : Widows/Wards of Defence Personnel killed in action (Category I).
Priority-II : Wards of serving personnel and ex-serviceman disabled in action (Category II).
Priority-III: Widows/Wards of Defence Personnel who died in peace time with death attributable to military service (Category III).
Priority-IV : Wards of Defence Personnel disabled in peace time with disability attributable to military service (Category IV).
Priority-V : Wards of ex-servicemen and serving personnel who are in receipt of Gallantry Awards like Param Vir Chakra, Ashok Chakra, Sarvottam Yuddh Seva Medal, Maha Vir Chakra, Kirti Chakra, Uttam Yuddh Seva Medal, Vir Chakra, Shaurya Chakra, Yuddh Seva Medal, Sena, Nausena, Vayusena Medal and Mention-indespatches (Category V).
Priority-VI : Wards of ex-servicemen (Category VI).
Priority-VII: Wards of serving personnel (Category VII)
- Number of seats can be increased or decreased at the time of seat allotment
Online admit cards available: 15-05-2017