DAVUET (BBA)Dayanand Anglo Vadic University Entrance Exam
- Test Level-: National Level
- Eligibility-: 12th
- Duration-:1 Hours 30 Minutes
- Stream-: Management
- Medium-: English
- Examination Mode-: Select Mode
- Total Questions-: 80
The DAV University is holding Entrance cum Scholarship test (DAVUET-2017) on 30th April, 2017 for admission to the following courses:
- A candidate who is appearing or has appeared in the qualifying examination, i.e. 12th Standard in 2017. However, he/she shall be admitted to the course only, if he/she provides the proof of passing the qualifying examination with the required pass percentage of marks at the time of admission.
- A candidate who has passed 10+2 or any other equivalent examination with required aggregate of marks (follow the website www.davuniversity.org) in respective subject combinations given under section 3. A relaxation of 5% marks will be given to SC Candidates.
PATTERN OF QUESTION PAPER
The Question paper shall be based on CBSE syllabi of 10+1 and 10+2 for UG courses. Question paper will be in English language only and questions will be of multiple choices (MCQ) type. Each question will have 4 choices out of which only one correct answer has to be chosen and the appropriate circle is to be shaded on the provided OMR sheet. Each question will carry one mark. The question paper will have the following four sections:
|A||Basic English and comprehension||Q.No. 1 to 20|
|B||Reasoning and quantitative||Q.No. 21 to 40|
|C||Business Awareness||Q.No. 41 to 60|
|D||Finance and Accounts||Q.No. 61 to 80|
- The date / time for counseling will be displayed on the university website: www.davuniversity.org. Candidates can download and take a printout of his/her counseling letter/ counseling record from the University website and appear for the counseling as per the counseling schedule.
- Short-listed candidates based on their performance in the entrance examination will be called for the counseling to be held at the DAV University premises in Jalandhar, Punjab and/ or at a Centre to be notified later subsequent to the declaration of the result.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain whether they possess the requisite qualification for admission or not. Having been called for the counseling does not necessarily mean the acceptance of eligibility claimed by the candidate.
- The provisional admission offered to a candidate to a program will stand cancelled if he / she does not submit the relevant documents in original, pertaining to admission (such as Marks Statements, Transfer Certificate, Conduct Certificate, etc.).
- Change of date / time of counseling is generally not permissible. If a candidate does not appear for counseling / Interview on the date and time specified, his / her seat shall be offered to the next candidate in order of merit.
- The selected candidates will have to deposit the prescribed fee on confirmation of the seat and acceptance of the branch allotted.
- The candidates should produce the following documents in original along with one set of photocopies while reporting for counseling. Candidates will not be allowed to participate in the counseling process without these documents.
- Call letter of Counseling
- Admit Card of DAVUET-2017
- Marks sheet of previous examination
- Original or Provisional Marks Sheet of qualifying examination
- One valid Identity proof and three passport size photographs
- Any other document or fee specified in the Call Letter of Counseling
- Last date for submission of duly filled application form at the chosen Examination Centre 8 th April, 2017, Saturday
- Date of Entrance Test 30h April, 2017, Sunday
- Time of Entrance Test:
- for candidates appearing in three subjects of BBA : 11.00 AM-12.30 PM
HOW TO APPLY
- The candidate is required to fill registration form preferably online by visiting the website www.davuniversity.org.
- For Choice of centre, click State > District > City > Centre on the online form
- Click the ‘Submit’ button and take printout of the Admit cards generated automatically.
- Affix recent passport size photograph on each admit card and sign wherever required
- Retain Student’s Copy and submit other two admit cards by hand or by registered post / speed post/courier along-with the requisite fee (see point 6) to the examination centre selected by the candidate in his/her application form. List of test centres is given in Annexure-I.
However, the candidate may also get the registration form from the Principal of the opted examination centre by paying Rs.200/- and follow the above procedure.
- The filled-in form should be sent to respective centers only.
- Candidates are advised to retain a photo copy of the filled-in application form and admit card for future reference.
- The University will not be responsible for any postal delay or loss in postal transit.
MODE OF PAYMENT
The candidate can pay the fee of Rs. 200/- to the Examination Centre opted by the candidate.
Multicity cheque or Demand Draft
The fee can also be deposited through Multicity cheque/DD of Rs 200/-drawn in favour of “Principal, ………………..”, (fill in respective examination centre) payable at the respective city. Candidate should write his/her name, address and mobile number on the reverse side of multicity cheque/DD. In case DAV University is opted as a test centre the Multicity cheque/DD of Rs 200/- is to be drawn in favour of Registrar, DAV University, Jalandhar
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- The applications will be processed on receipt of payment. The online application form registered within due date without deposition of requisite fee will not be entertained.
DAVUET Entrance Exam Consits of Questions from the following subjects:
- Basic English and comprehension
- Reasoning and quantitative
- Business Awareness