DB - MANAGER (SECURITY)Dena Bank Recruitment
- Test Level-: National Level
- Medium-: Select Med
- Examination Mode-: Select Mode
Applications are Invited for Appointment Of Manager (Security) in Middle Management Grade Scale - II
Maximum Age as on 01.04.2017
Abbreviations stand for : SC - Scheduled Caste, ST - Scheduled Tribe, OBC - Other Backward Classes, UR- Un-reserved.
- Vacancies are provisional and may vary according to requirement of the Bank..
- Candidates belonging to reserved category are free to apply against vacancies announced for unreserved/ general category provided they fulfill the age and qualifications norm prescribed for General Category.
â€‹ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :
NATIONALITY / CITIZENSHIP
A candidate must be either
- citizen of India or
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Myanmar (Formerly Burma), Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, The United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia or Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
â€‹Candidates without requisite certificates/ testimonial may be provisionally permitted to attend the interview. However, on final selection, the offer of appointment will be issued only after submission of necessary eligibility certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE ( AS ON 01.04.2017)
Graduate in any discipline from a recognised university.
An officer with minimum 5 years commissioned service in Army/Navy/Air force
A Police Officer not below the rank of Asstt.S.P./ Dy.S.P. with 5 years of service in that rank
An Officer of identical rank in Para Military forces with minimum 5 years of service in that rank
- Experience should be full time and post qualification.
- All the educational qualifications mentioned should be from a University/Institution/Board recognized by G.O.I./ approved by Govt. Regulatory Bodies and the result should have been declared on or before 01.04.2017. Proper documents from Board/ University for having declared the result on or before 01.04.2017 have to be submitted at the time of interview. The date of passing the examination which is reckoned for eligibility will be the date of passing appearing on the mark sheet / Provisional certificate.
- Computer Literacy: Computer proficiency is essential.
Supervision of the security arrangements of branches/RO/HO premises, Surprise checks of branches/ROs, Security arrangements of Currency Chests, Cash Management.
All India Basis.
SALARY AND EMOLUMENTS
MMG – II : Pay scale : Rs. 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950.
DA, HRA, CCA will be paid as per rules depending upon the place of posting. Reimbursement of Medical Aid, hospitalization Expenses, leave fare concession, retirement benefits and other perquisites will be admissible as per Bank’s rules.
New appointees will be covered by Defined Contributory Pension Scheme as introduced for Employees of Central Government of India and modified from time to time.
RELAXATION OF UPPER AGE LIMIT
|1||SC/ST Candidates||5 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC) candidates||3 years|
|3||Person with disability||10 years|
|4||Ex-Servicemen, Commissioned Officers including Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECOs)/ Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCOs) who have rendered at least 5 years military service and have been released on completion of assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be completed within one year from the last date of receipt of application) otherwise than by way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency or physical disability attributable to military service or invalidity||3 years
(In addition to the usual period of
service in the Defence forces)
subject to a maximum age of 50
|5||Persons domiciled in the state of J & K State during 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 years|
|6||The children/family members of those who died in the 1984 riots||5 years|
- The relaxation in upper age limit to SC/ST/OBC candidates is allowed on cumulative basis with only one of the remaining categories for which age relaxation is permitted as mentioned above in Point No. 2 (3) to 2(6).
- The relaxation in upper age limit is cumulative as per Govt. of India guidelines. In case of PWD candidates maximum age of the applicant on the cut-off date shall not exceed 56 years (Reference Do PT F.No. 15012/1/2003(Esst.(D) dated 29.06.2015
- Candidates seeking age relaxation will be required to submit copies of necessary certificate(s) at the time of Interview and at any subsequent stage of the recruitment process.
- If an ex-serviceman applies for various vacancies before joining any civil employment, he/she can avail of the benefit of reservation as ex-servicemen for any subsequent employment. However, to avail of this benefit, an ex-servicemen as soon as he/she joins any civil employment, should give self-declaration/ undertaking to the concerned employer about the date –wise details of application for various vacancies for which he/she had applied for before joining the initial civil employment. Further, this benefit would be available only in respect of vacancies which are filled on direct recruitment and wherever reservation is applicable to the ex-servicemen.
For More Detail : Click Here
- The selection will be made on the basis of Interview. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. The Bank reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for the interview after preliminary screening/short listing with reference to candidate’s qualification, suitability, experience, etc.
- The Interview will carry 100 marks. Minimum qualifying marks in the interview will be 40%.
- The call letter for interview will be sent by e-mailâ€‹
- Last Date of Receipt of Application : 29.04.2017
- Last Date of Receipt of Application from Far-flung Areas : 06.05.2017
- The applicants are advised to fill their applications strictly as per the format provided by Bank on its website (www.denabank.com). The application form should be typed or neatly handwritten in English on a good quality “White A- 4 size” paper. The application must have the latest passport size photograph affixed and duly signed across. Application must be complete in all respects. Incomplete and illegible applications will be rejected.
- Application should be accompanied by attested copies of relevant certificate(s)/ documents, in support of proof of age, category, educational qualification, work experience, etc. as mentioned in the application form. Please note that applications without complete documents are liable to be rejected.
- The application form, along with ORIGINAL Fee pay Challan/ NEFT receipt and self-attested copies of relevant certificate/s, may be sent by ordinary post only. The application form complete in all respects and duly signed should be sent in a cover super scribed as “APPLICATIOIN FOR THE POST OF MANAGER (SECURITY) IN MIDDLE MANAGEMENT GRADE SCALE- II”. The application should be addressed to “Dy. GENERAL MANAGER (HRM), DENA CORPORATE CENTRE, 3rd FLOOR, PLOT No. C-10, “G” BLOCK, BANDRA KURLA COMPLEX, BANDRA (EAST), MUMBAI- 400 051
APPLICATION FEE (NON-REFUNDABLE)
- For SC/ST/PWD – ` 50/- (only postal charges)
- For all others (including OBC/ Ex-servicemen)- `400/-
- Requisite application fee must be paid by way of “Fees Payment Challan “by visiting nearest Dena Bank’s Branch or by way of “NEFT” through any Scheduled Commercial Bank.
- Fees Payment Challan / NEFT must be paid on or after 13.04.2017 but on or before 29.04.2017 (For Far flung areas 06.05.2017). Even if the Bank extends the date of Receipt of applications by one or two days, the valid dates of Fee Payment Challan/ NEFT will not be changed. Candidates must write his/her name, Contact Number (Mobile/Phone number) and address and post applied for on the reverse of the Fees Payment Challan /NEFT.
- Application fees by Demand Draft/Pay Order/cash/Cheque/Money Order/Postal Stamps will NOT be accepted.