JEAOJOIN TERRITORIAL ARMY AS AN OFFICER
- Test Level-: National Level
- Eligibility-: Graduation
- Duration-:2 Hours
- Medium-: Select Med
- Examination Mode-: Offline
- Total Questions-: 100
Applications are invited from gainfully employed young men for an opportunity of donning the uniform and serving the nation as Territorial Army Officers (Non Departmental), based on the concept of enabling motivated young men to serve in a military environment without having to sacrifice their primary professions. You can serve the nation in two capacities – as a civilian and as a soldier. No other option allows you such an expanse of experiences
Conditions of Eligibility :
Only male citizens of India.
18 to 42 years on the date of application
Graduate from any recognized university
A candidate must be physically and medically fit in all respects.
Standard and Syllabus of the Examination
Numbers of Questions
|I||Part - 1 Reasoning||2 hrs||50||50|
|Part - 2 Elementary Mathematics||50||50|
|2||Part - 1 General Knowledge||2 hrs||50||50|
|Part - 2 English||50||50|
The standard of the papers in Elementary Mathematics will be a Matriculation level. The standard of papers in other subjects will approximately be such as maybe expected of a graduate of an Indian university.
For More Detail : Click Here
Selection Procedure :
- Candidates whose application forms are found correct will be called for screening (written exam followed by interview only if passed in written exam) by a Preliminary Interview Board (PIB) by the respective Territorial Army Group Headquarters.
- Successful candidates will further undergo tests at a Service Selection Board (SSB) and Medical Board for final selection.
- The Online application can be filled from : 01 JUNE 2017 to 30 JUNE 2017 till 11.59 PM
- Date of Written Examination : 30 JULY 2017.
Candidates are required to apply online by using the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. Brief instructions for filling up the online Application Form (IAF(TA)-9 (Revised) Part-1) have been given on the website.
Instruction to the Candidate for filling Online Application :
- The Online application can be filled from 01 JUNE 2017 to 30 JUNE 2017 till 11.59 PM, after which link will be disabled.
- The applicants must ensure that while filling their Application Form, they are providing their valid and active E-mail IDs as the concerned authorities may use electronic mode of communication while contacting them at different stages of examination process.
- Candidates are strongly advised to apply online well in time without waiting for the last date for submission of online applications
- While filling in the Application Form, the candidate should carefully decide about his choice for the centre for the examination
- Candidates should note that no request for change of centre will be granted
- Candidates in their own interest are advised to keep a copy of print out of filled form submitted online.
Fee Details :
Candidates’ are required to pay a fee of Rs 200/- (Rupees two hundred only). Candidates should note that payment of examination fee can be made only through the modes prescribed at website. Payment of fee through any other mode is neither valid nor acceptable. Applications submitted without the prescribed fee/mode shall be summarily rejected. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection
Admit Card for Written Exam :
The admit card will be made available online for being downloaded after submission of application by the candidates. The instructions will be available on the website.