MMRCLR - Additional Chief Project ManagerMumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited Recruitment (Additional Chief Project Manager)
- Test Level-: State Level
- Eligibility-: Graduation
- Stream-: Engineering
- Medium-: English
- Examination Mode-: Select Mode
Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited is going to recruit fresher candidates in India for Additional Chief Project Manager Posts. So, those candidates who are willing to work with this organization they May apply for this post. Last Date of Apply 06-June-2017. Total numbers of vacancies are 07 Posts. Only those candidates are eligible who have passed Degree in Civil Engineering from recognized and reputed university with relevant experience. Indian citizen having age in between 18 to 53 years can apply for this Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited Recruitment 2017.
Those who are interested in these Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited jobs in India and meet with the whole eligibility criteria related to these Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Limited job below in the same post. Read the whole article carefully before applying.
Nationality Criteria: Only Indian Citizen can apply this Graduate Pass job
|S.No||Post Name/ (Post Code)||No. of Vacancy||Pay Scale IDA Level||Minimum Educational Qualification||Minimum Qualification (Post Qualification)||Maximum Age limit as on closing date|
|1.||Additional Chief Project Manager (Project)/ E6||03||Rs.43,200-66,000/-||B.E/B.Tech (Civil) or equivalent from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.||Minimum 17 years of Executive experience in Govt.Metro Rail/ Govt.Organization/ Railway PSU's.Candidate must have worked at least 2 years in 36600-62000 IDA Pay scale.Or 4 year in 32900-58000/- IDA Pay Scale Candidate must have knowledge of project Management and Contract Management.||53 years.|
|2.||Deputy General Manager (Civil)/(E3)||03||Rs. 29,100- 54,500/-||B.E/B.Tech (Civil) or equilvalent from Govt.recognized University/Institute.||Minimum 08 years of executive experience in Metro Rail/ Govt. Organization /Railway PSU's, out of which at least 02 years experience in IDA Pay - Scale of Rs. 24,900 - 50,500/- or in CDA Pay - Scale of Rs 15,600 - 39,100/- which GP Rs. 6600/-
preference will be given to candidate having experience in the field of survey , DGPS, GP, Leveling ,Detail Designing of alignment using PRT,GAD preparation of bridges etc.
|Sr. No||Post (Post Code)||No.of Vacancy||pAY -SCALE (IDA)||Minimum Educational Qualification||minimum Experience (Post Qualification)||Maximum Age Limit as on closing date|
|1||Sr.DGM (Internal Audit)||01 (For Pune Metro Rail Project||32,900- 58,000||CA/ICWA from a Govt. Recognized University/Institute.||Minimum 12 years of Executive experience in Govt. Organization /PSUs/Banks in the areas of Internal Audit, Statutory Audits, Tax Audits etc.||50 years|
The selection method will comprise of written test &/ or Personal Interview followed by Medical Examination
as per post's category. The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, experience, expertise, aptitude and physical fitness. The candidates will be shortlisted for interview, based on their eligibility /experience in the relevant field. If sufficient candidates are not available for advertised post, then candidates with lesser service length / higher age /lesser experience/Relaxed qualification may be considered for short- listing in same post/ appropriate lower Post as per performance during interview. Only SC/ST candidates are eligible for reimbursement of fare of 'to & fro' at the time of interview, maximum @ fare of sleeper class or by ordinary bus fare for the shortest route between his/her residential place to Nagpur, after production of valid tickets.
More Information : View Here
- Apply Application Form : 16 May, 2017.
- Last date application form : 6th June 2017.
- The complete filled in application form should reach this office latest by 06/06/2017.
- Names of shortlisted candidates will be informed through E-mail provided in the application. The shortlisted candidates will have to appear for written test &/ or Personal Interview on the scheduled dates and time with all original documents/ testimonials and experience certificates. The interview will be held at Metro House, 28/2, Anand Nagar, C K Naidu R d , Civil Lines, Nagpur - 440001. No separate communications by post will be sent to the candidates individually. The candidates are required to go through the instructions for written test & / or Personal Interview sent along with E- mail and appear for the said test accordingly along with original copies of testimonials. The candidates should be in constant touch with MAHA METRO website http://www.metrorailnagpur.com for updated information.
- The candidates, who qualify the selection process, will be informed through E-Mail.
- The short listed candidates will be sent for medical examination as per the medical standards mentioned on MAHA METRO website.
- The details are to be filled up in the format given and attach two copies of recent passport size photos and all the relevant documents and testimonials.
- Incomplete Applications or applications received after the due date will be summarily rejected. MAHA METRO is not responsible for Loss / delay in post.
- NMRC is not responsible for any printing error that might have in advertently crept in.
- Candidates applying from Govt. organizations / PSUs etc. will have to forward application though proper channel or need to submit NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE from parent department at the time of Interview.
- SC,ST and women candidate are exempted from fees, however UR & OBC (including Ex-servicemen) candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 400/- in form of Demand Draft or in favour of MAHA METRO, payable at Nagpur.
- Kindly write Name, Date of Birth, Post Name and Post Code on reverse side of DD.
- OBC candidates are required to submit the latest OBC caste certificate in Central Govt. Format only.
- SC/ST certificate are requested to submit caste certificate at the time of interview.
- Candidates after selection are likely to be posted at Nagpur or any other project of MAHA METRO, anywhere in India.