HP LEETHimachal Pradesh Lateral Entry Entrance Test
- Test Level-: State Level
- Eligibility-: 12th
- Stream-: Engineering
- Medium-: English
- Examination Mode-: Online
- Total Questions-: 100
The Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board came into existence on 15th day of July,1986 under the H.P. Takniki Shiksha Board Act, 1986 (Act No.14 of 1986).Presently 15 Government Polytechnic Colleges,24 Polytechnics in Private Sector and 73 Government Industrial Training Institutes , 95 Industrial Training Centres in Private Sector are affiliated with this Board . The Board is located at Dari in Dharamshala. Which is in the lap of Dhauladhar range of Himalayas.
|Subject||Number Of Questions|
|General Knowledge (10 questions of state level and 15 questions of National level)||25|
- Candidates must have passed 10+2 in science or 10+2 with vocational or 10+2 science with technical or 10th + (2 years ITI/COE) from Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education or from any recognized Board/university in India or from any industrial training institute recognized by the National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT).
- Candidates, who have appeared in 12th science or 12th science with vocational or 12th science with technical examination in March, 2016 are also allowed to appear in the exam.
- Commencement of Application Form: 15 April 2017
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application Form: 15 May 2017
- Date of Exam (LEET): 28 May 2017
- Declaration of LEET Result: May 2017
How to Apply for HP LEET 2017
Go to the official web portal at: hptechboard.com
Click on Register here in Home page.
Read the given information carefully.
After Registration login into your account.
Enter appropriate information in empty field.
Upload scanned documents if required.
Submit your application form.
Take print out of your application form for future reference.
Gen category candidates have to pay Rs.700/- as application fees.
OBC/ST/SC category candidates have to pay Rs. 400/- as application fees.
HP LEET Entrance exam consits of questions from the following subjects:
- General Knowledge
Total No. of Seats: 60