UIIT HPU CETUniversity Institute of Information Technology Common Entrance Test
- Test Level-: National Level
- Eligibility-: 12th
- Duration-:2 Hours
- Stream-: Engineering
- Medium-: English
- Examination Mode-: Online
- Total Questions-: 200
There are pre-announced eligibility criteria set by the University. These are obligatory norms which the aspirants must follow before filling the application form for UIIT HPU CET.
If candidates eligibility does not fall under the pre-set terms and conditions for eligibility for UIIT HPU CET examination, their application form for UIIT HPU CET examination will be rejected.
The candidates are requested to go through the Eligibility Criteria carefully before applying for UIIT HPU CET.
- The eligibility is 10+2 examination or equivalent, with Physics, Mathematics and any one of the other elective subjects of a Board/ University established by law in India with 50% marks or equivalent grades. For SC/ST candidate’s marks for eligibility will be 45% marks or equivalent grades.
- In case of candidates studying in University/Board/College or School in a foreign country, the eligibility/qualifying examination will be the same as recognized equivalent to 10+2 by the University or the Association of Indian Universities with 50% marks in three subjects as detailed above in (a). For SC/ST candidates eligibility will be 45% marks or equivalent grades.
- The candidate should not be, more than twenty-two years in age as on 1st July of the year of admission.
|a)||Aptitude with logical reasoning||40 MCQ|
|b)||IT Related G.K||40 MCQ|
|c)||English Language||20 MCQ|
Dowanload Prospectus : Click Here
- Date of activation of online submission form (Fresh entry) or download of Application form (Lateral entry) :18-04-2017
- Last Date of submission of application form : 20-05-2017
- Last Date for submission of PDF of application form in UIIT office : 27-05-2017
- Date from which the admit cards would be available for downloading : 05-06-2017
- Date of Entrance test for Fresh entry : 11-06-2017
- Date of Declaration of Entrance Exam Result : 22-06-2017
- Display of Counseling Schedule on UIIT website for fresh entry : 27-06-2017
- Date of First counseling for fresh entry : 03-07-2017
- Date of counseling for Lateral entry : 24-07-2017
- Date of Commencement of Classes (for all semesters) : 01-08-2017
- Last Date of withdrawal of admission without deductions : 31-07-2017
- Last date of admission : 19-08-2017
- Last date of admission (with permission of Hon'ble Vice-Chancellor) : 31-08-2017
The application form for UIIT HPU CET will be available from March 2017.
Application form for UIIT HPU CET will be available online on the official website http://uiit.ac.in/ for UIIT HPU CET.
Physics Syllabus for UIIT HPU CET 2017:
- Unit and dimensions
- Kinematics in one and two dimensions
- Circular motion
- Concept of relative motion
- Newton’s laws of motion
- Force, spring force, frictional force, and gravitational force
- Work, energy and power
Mathematics Syllabus for UIIT HPU CET 2017:
- Algebra of complex numbers
- Modulus and argument
- triangle inequality
- Theory of quadratic equations and quadratic expressions
- Arithmetic, geometric and harmonic progression
- Infinite geometric series
- Sums of the squares and cubes of the first n natural number
- Mathematical induction
- Permutations and combinations
- Binomial theorem for a positive integral index
Aptitude Test Syllabus for UIIT HPU CET 2017:
It will consist of analytical and logical reasoning.
General Knowledge Syllabus for UIIT HPU CET 2017:
It will consist of General Knowledge related to Information Technology.
English Syllabus for UIIT HPU CET 2017:
It will consist of English (language) to test the communication skills of candidateDownload
Date from which the admit cards would be available for downloading : 05-06-2017