MDI PGPM PT Management Development Institute PGPM PT Entrance Exam
- Test Level-: National Level
- Eligibility-: Graduation
- Duration-:2 Hours
- Stream-: Management
- Medium-: English
- Examination Mode-: Online
- Total Questions-: 200
Admission Process for Post Graduate Programme in Management (Part-Time)
Managers/Executives of Private, Public, and Government Undertakings and State and Central Government Departments are eligible to apply. Entrepreneurs from family businesses are also eligible to apply.
An applicant should have:
- A minimum of 3-year Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities/AICTE,
- A minimum of 50% marks in 10th, 12th, and Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent CGPA, and
- A minimum of 2 years of post qualification executive work experience (excluding stipendiary / training period) as on 31 March 2018 for April 2018 Batch and 30th September, 2018 for October 2018 Batch.
The programme would admit both organization-sponsored as well as self-sponsored candidates. A sponsorship letter from the organization would be required in the case of organization-sponsored candidates. A no objection letter from the organization will be required from self-sponsored candidates.
Entrance Test & Personal Interview
The candidates will have to appear for a written test & Personal Interview to be conducted by MDI in its Gurgaon Campus. This test is on similar lines/of the same pattern as the Common Admission Test (CAT). The tentative dates for the Entrance (written) Examination & Personal Interview are February 25, 2018 (Sunday) for April 2017 Batch and September 2, 2018 (Sunday) for the October 2018 Batch.
The selection would be based on a written test conducted by MDI in MDI Campus, Gurgaon. Successful candidates will be called for Interview to MDI Campus, Gurgaon. The Post Graduate Programme in Management (Part-time) is currently offered twice a year (viz. April and October).
For April 2018 Admission
- MDI Information Brochure along with Application Form available from : Monday, December 04, 2017 to Thursday, February 15, 2018
- Last Date of submission of Application Form at MDI : Thursday, February 15, 2018
- MDI Entrance Test & Personal Interview : Sunday, February 24, 2018
- Induction Programme : Sunday, April 09, 2018
- Class Commencement : Friday, March 31, 2018
- Weekly Class days during First Year : Friday , Saturday, Sunday
For October 2018 Admission
- MDI Information Brochure along with Application Form available from : Friday, June 01, 2018 to Friday, August 24, 2018
- Last Date of submission of Application Form at MDI : Friday, August 24, 2018
- MDI Entrance Test & Personal Interview : Sunday, September 02, 2018
- Induction Programme : Sunday, October 08, 2018
- Class Commencement : Friday, September 29, 2018
- Weekly Class days during First Year : Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Applicants have to apply online by visiting MDI website https://www.mdi.ac.in. Online registration will be open from Monday, December 04, 2017 to Thursday, February 15, 2018 for April 2018 batch and from Friday, June 01, 2018 to Friday, August 24, 2018 for October 2018 batch.
Candidates have to make an online payment of Rs 2596/- (Incl. of 18% GST) using Credit/Debit card/Net Banking
There is no defined syllabus for the MDI PGPM PT Entrance exam. It is designed to assess the natural ability of a person towards their preferred field.
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Reading Comprehension & Verbal Ability and
- Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency.