PIM MAT Podar Institute of Management Aptitude Test
- Test Level-: State Level
- Eligibility-: Graduation
- Duration-:2 Hours
- Stream-: Management
- Medium-: English
- Examination Mode-: Offline
- Total Questions-: 200
Answer Key -2017 : Click Here
Podar Institute of Management PIM MAT MBA Entrance Exam 2017
MBA and MBA (Service Management) :
- Candidate must have a Bachelor Degree from any recognized university or institute with at least 50% in total in any discipline and 45% for SC/ST category’s candidates.
- Those candidates who are waiting for the result of final year examination are also eligible to apply.And if the candidate clear the admission test and personal interview then the candidate show all the required documents on or before 31 October 2017 otherwise his/her admission will be cancelled.
MBA (Executive) :
- Candidate must have a Bachelor Degree from any recognized university or institute with at least 48% in total and 43% for SC/ST/OBC/SBC candidates.
- Those candidates who are waiting for the result of final year examination are also eligible to apply.And if the candidate clear the admission test and personal interview then the candidate show all the required documents on or before 31 October 2017.
PIM MAT consists of 200 objectives multiple choice type of questions to be completed in 120 minutes .All Questions are complursory and carrying equal marks. The medium of questions will be English only. Number of question in each subject will be cas follows:
|Subject||Number of Question|
|Current Affairs Including Business and Economics||40|
Note: There will be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- Forms Available (Online) : 01st May 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Form (Online) : 25th May 2017
- Online Printing of Admit Card : 02nd June 2017
- Date of Written Exam : 04th June 2017 (Sunday)
- PIM-MAT 2017 Answer Key Available on the Website : 07th June 2017
- Submission of Representation Regarding Answer Key to the PIM-MAT : 10th June 2017
- Final Answer Key Available on the Website : 14th June 2017
- Declaration of Written Exam Result : 15th June 2017
- Group Discussion and Personal Interview Schedule : 19th June to 24th June 2017
- Declaration of Final Result : 27th June 2017
- Counseling for Admission to Courses : 01st July 2017
- Commencement of Classes : 05th July 2017
Eligible candidate can apply through website http://rapodar.ac.in/
Entrance Test Fee
Rs.1500/- to be deposited at E-Mitra Kiosk/C.S.C. Centre / Online through E-mitra portal (E-mitra Service Charge/Bank Charges will be extra)
PIM MAT Exam Syllabus
PIM MAT consists of questions from the following Subjects/Topics:
- Verbal Ability
- Current Affairs including Busniess and Economics
- Data Interpretation
- Business Mathematics